FeelsBadMan Zone

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

I've leveled up two characters, and took two different paths both times? There isn't THAT much choice. You can easily see more than half of the zones :huh
oh forgot you leveled up two characters xD Then again you hardly have to visit half of the continent's zones to reach lvl 60. Honestly, are you telling me that you quested through more than 30 different zones during your two leveling up runs? Let's just use your examples you gave about Northrend: tundra/desert (Mulgore/Durotar/Northern Barrens/Tanaris/etc.), snow (Winterspring), woods (do I even need to name all the wood-related zones...?), jungle (Un'Goro Crater, Stranglethorn), creepy places (Plaguelands/Duskwood). Just what I remember on the spot, and the world offers a lot more. That Northrend offers more variety feels like a joke, if only considering that it basically has 1/5 of the amount of zones the other two continents offer.

At least I watched every episode :4head
At least I know everything that happened after the anime :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Same, everything i m p o r t a n t :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Last arc all that matters :frankerz

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

I will probably read some more at some point honestly. Enjoying Gintama weekly now quite a lot. Kind of filling my Naruto butthole :blush Can't wait for the anime to return now.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

my Naruto butthole
Just wanted to quote this, chances like this come once in a lifetime.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

You are welcome.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Last arc all that matters :frankerz

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

I will probably read some more at some point honestly. Enjoying Gintama weekly now quite a lot. Kind of filling my Naruto butthole :blush Can't wait for the anime to return now.
Yeah, spring is going to be awesome as a whole. You're missing out on some awesome shows, but not like you would listen anyway... :residentsleeper

Don't forget that in spring Naruto Boruto returns :4head
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

oh forgot you leveled up two characters xD Then again you hardly have to visit half of the continent's zones to reach lvl 60. Honestly, are you telling me that you quested through more than 30 different zones during your two leveling up runs? Let's just use your examples you gave about Northrend: tundra/desert (Mulgore/Durotar/Northern Barrens/Tanaris/etc.), snow (Winterspring), woods (do I even need to name all the wood-related zones...?), jungle (Un'Goro Crater, Stranglethorn), creepy places (Plaguelands/Duskwood). Just what I remember on the spot, and the world offers a lot more. That Northrend offers more variety feels like a joke, if only considering that it basically has 1/5 of the amount of zones the other two continents offer.
Okay, I'll list every zone I haven't leveled up in (not flying)

Kalimdor - Azshara, Desolace, Mulgore, Thunder Bluff, Uldum

Eastern Kingdoms - Westfall, Dun Murogh, Loch Modan, Hinterlands, Silverpine, Tirisfal Glades, Twilight Highlands, Western Plaguelands, Vashj'ir

ARE YOU CONVINCED YET NIICHAN??????

The sheer number of zones =/= variety. The difference between each type of zone in the first two continents isn't THAT high. Okay, saying Northrend definitely has more variety might be a bit of an exaggeration, but the quality in the zones factors into it as well.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Hmm what else but Death Parade or wtv is good tho? Except DRRR of course.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Okay, I'll list every zone I haven't leveled up in (not flying)

Kalimdor - Azshara, Desolace, Mulgore, Thunder Bluff, Uldum

Eastern Kingdoms - Westfall, Dun Murogh, Loch Modan, Hinterlands, Silverpine, Tirisfal Glades, Twilight Highlands, Western Plaguelands, Vashj'ir

ARE YOU CONVINCED YET NIICHAN??????

The sheer number of zones =/= variety. The difference between each type of zone in the first two continents isn't THAT high. Okay, saying Northrend definitely has more variety might be a bit of an exaggeration, but the quality in the zones factors into it as well.
So you quested through Eversong Woods, Ghostlands, Azuremyst Isle and Bloodmist Isle? :4head (which is impossible, considering one of your characters was a Worgen) You went through Deadwind Pass? Are you telling me you went through all of Badlands, Searing Gorge, Burning Steppes and Swamp of Sorrows? Well okay, you must have quested like mad then :XD

Quality is one thing, variety another. The differences between each type of zone aren't too high yeah, but saying that Northrend has more variety is one hell of an exaggeration.

Hmm what else but Death Parade or wtv is good tho? Except DRRR of course.
Not necessarily talking about this season only, but Kiseijuu comes to mind. Fate/Stay Night obviously x'D Sidonia no Kishi... only recent stuff obviously, I think I recommended older stuff to you often enough by now :XD There are a bunch of others but not sure if you would like them.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Honestly I haven't found much time to really dive into anime lately, but I'm kind of keen on checking something out. What series would you recommend most if you had to name one?

I guess it's between Death Parade, Kiseijuu and Sidonia no Kishi?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

So you quested through Eversong Woods, Ghostlands, Azuremyst Isle and Bloodmist Isle? :4head (which is impossible, considering one of your characters was a Worgen) You went through Deadwind Pass? Are you telling me you went through all of Badlands, Searing Gorge, Burning Steppes and Swamp of Sorrows? Well okay, you must have quested like mad then :XD

Quality is one thing, variety another. The differences between each type of zone aren't too high yeah, but saying that Northrend has more variety is one hell of an exaggeration.
Wtf, my second toon was Belf Warrior (lawlett and me leveled a bit). And my CURRENT MAIN IS A DRAENEI MONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :residentsleeper

I did go through those zones on my Draenei, but went back to Kalimdor on my Worgen for some reason. Probably because I didn't really need to go to Eastern Continents in the first place, but did because of Stormwind and Gilneas.

Well I meant that Northrend has close to the same amount of variety, but the variety between the zones IN Northrend is just as diverse if not more so than the other continents.
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Yeah Northrend is famous for being an "ice expansion" but having incredible variety in an "icy continent".
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Honestly I haven't found much time to really dive into anime lately, but I'm kind of keen on checking something out. What series would you recommend most if you had to name one?

I guess it's between Death Parade, Kiseijuu and Sidonia no Kishi?
No dude, Fate/Stay Night :4head

Kiseijuu and Death Parade, but I would prolly go with Kiseijuu because I think it's an amazing show. Actually adapting a manga from the 80's, but one of the best mystery/horror story's I've seen to date. Well there's drama and action too, so I figure it's definitely something for you too.

Wtf, my second toon was Belf Warrior (lawlett and me leveled a bit). And my CURRENT MAIN IS A DRAENEI MONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :residentsleeper

I did go through those zones on my Draenei, but went back to Kalimdor on my Worgen for some reason. Probably because I didn't really need to go to Eastern Continents in the first place, but did because of Stormwind and Gilneas.

Well I meant that Northrend has close to the same amount of variety, but the variety between the zones IN Northrend is just as diverse if not more so than the other continents.
So you actually lvled three characters now? wtf :XD

Yeah sure, that's obvious. If you have 10 zones you obviously have to make them more diverse than when you have 50, not too mention it's way easier because well... way less zones to focus on/develop :XD In that sense it's no surprise that everything after Vanilla had really varying zones.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

So you actually lvled three characters now? wtf :XD

Yeah sure, that's obvious. If you have 10 zones you obviously have to make them more diverse than when you have 50, not too mention it's way easier because well... way less zones to focus on/develop :XD In that sense it's no surprise that everything after Vanilla had really varying zones.
Nah, not like substantially leveled, just newly started toons. I mean, I have my Orc Shaman and a Troll DK as well. But the Druid and Warrior were on my original account.

Well, I didn't see much of MoP, but it didn't seem as diverse as Northrend or Draenor.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Can't really comment on that, as I haven't seen much of MoP either, but that whole addon was plain shitty, so.... :residentsleeper
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Can't really comment on that, as I haven't seen much of MoP either, but that whole addon was plain shitty, so.... :residentsleeper
I can see the positives of it, and apparently it has a lot of lore-rich aspects to it.

I think a lot of people's complaints are because it's something the fanbase didn't want in the first place.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

The problem is it's "asspull lore" and thematically doesn't fit in the WARCRAFT universe. It was a poor match with the core of Warcraft and felt alien to the community.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Yeah there was like one pandaren in the series prior to that or something. But seeing some of the videos about Lorewalkers and stuff, it does look cool.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

I can see the positives of it, and apparently it has a lot of lore-rich aspects to it.

I think a lot of people's complaints are because it's something the fanbase didn't want in the first place.
What Nuno said above, please don't defend this shitty addon coming from a SINGLE character shown in Frozen Throne... :residentsleeper
 
Top