Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis
Yeah, they're as dead as Lisanna and Erza
Yeah, they're as dead as Lisanna and Erza


It's hard to say...he was defeated by Hacchi, who was a Lieutenant, but then again Hacchi could've defeated Aizen as well, so I dunno...IMO Barragan should've been the top dog. He felt so much more dangerous and "real monster" than Starrk.
Well once upon a time, a great member named Hachigeneral convinced all of us that Hacchi could've teleported Barragan's hand into Aizen, he just didn't do it, cuz plot armor...where were you then?How could Hacchi have defeated Aizen-sama?


Well... In some regard Lisanna is dead... A certain Edolas family is missing one....Yeah, they're as dead as Lisanna and Erza![]()

And this random power up thanks to Arc of Time, man I love it. And just like I predicted Mavis didn't really stay "dead" either, this is getting better and better. Though I have to say Urtear and Meledy(?) are hawt 7 years later 


You're re-reading Edolas? or First read?This Edolas makes for great asspull moves, now Polyushka or whatever she's called is the Grandine of Edolas, bahahahaAnd this random power up thanks to Arc of Time, man I love it. And just like I predicted Mavis didn't really stay "dead" either, this is getting better and better. Though I have to say Urtear and Meledy(?) are hawt 7 years later
![]()
I see. I hope you enjoy Tenrou Island Arc. It's probably my favorite Fairy Tail arc.First read xD
Don't tell me you missed Hachigeneral...he has earned the title of one of the best trolls ever on MHMan I missed that, that's... interesting![]()




Pretty sure this will end up in Sasaki vs. Hijikata and Nobume vs Okita but I'm not sure if the Amanto Leaders will join the crowd or if we're going to get another final arc to free Earth from the Alien Council. I almost think it's the second, otherwise this arc would turn out incredibly huge.Wouldn't aizen be able to simply deceive him with KS? (assuming he was watching the fight anyway).Well once upon a time, a great member named Hachigeneral convinced all of us that Hacchi could've teleported Barragan's hand into Aizen, he just didn't do it, cuz plot armor...where were you then?![]()