FeelsBadMan Zone

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

My otaku intuition.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

:notsure
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

You are the one who should be jelly. :3c
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

30 :XD

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Can't wait for shadow form at lvl 40 :4head ... :residentsleeper
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

the progress is so goddamn slow in Vanilla, I thought you would say 40 or something... xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Vanilla... Had something completely different in mind...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

the progress is so goddamn slow in Vanilla, I thought you would say 40 or something... xD
Every level pretty much takes 2+ hours without big differentials. The fastest way would probably be to just find a good spot without much Horde + easy/mass mobs and grind lord, but I prefer being slower and questing since it feels more rewarding and fun, not to mention interactive. So yeah, I need many hours to just level one level post roughly 15-20. Takes long ^^ Finally caught up to my mate today and we had some great fun in Hillsbrad Foothills, questing and killing a ton of Horde! STV was a DISASTER though holy shit, so PACKED, exactly like a "bad day" would be back in Vanilla. A huge warzone, roflmao. I used to love STV back in Vanilla when you aren't the lowest level in the zone. Can't wait to be slightly higher lvl and wreck there xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Sounds like fun :amuse

---------- Post added March 21, 2015 at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was March 16, 2015 at 08:15 PM ----------

First PV for the upcoming movie by AnoHana/Toradora staff:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

First PV for the upcoming movie by AnoHana/Toradora staff:

The visuals in that movie ... :kreygasm

... Is this in the same universe as the Kokoro series? I forgot if you told me before, but the name kind of implies it... Man can't wait for this movie though!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

The visuals in that movie ... :kreygasm

... Is this in the same universe as the Kokoro series? I forgot if you told me before, but the name kind of implies it... Man can't wait for this movie though!
What? XD Kokoro Connect was an adaption of a light novel series and not done by AnoHana/Toradora staff, so this work has no connection to that at all. It's a completely original work, just like AnoHana was.

Visuals look nice though, yeah :zomg Considering I loved both Toradora and AnoHana I'm expecting quite a bit from this movie.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yeah I know, but since it had Kokoro in its name I thought it could be an original story based on the same universe :pout

Would've definitely loved that though.

Yeah same! Going to be amazing, though I wonder how well they can develop a story of the same quality in a movie format, which is so much shorter...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yeah I know, but since it had Kokoro in its name I thought it could be an original story based on the same universe :pout

Would've definitely loved that though.

Yeah same! Going to be amazing, though I wonder how well they can develop a story of the same quality in a movie format, which is so much shorter...
Well I would rather want them to continue the story of the LN's, but I guess that's not happening D:

Movies can tell their own amazing story even if the time is much shorter. I think you watched Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki too after I reccommended the movie to you? I expect/hope for something on that (emotional) level. Though yeah, it's the first time they're working on a movie, so it might be harder for them to create something as amazing as AnoHana or Toradora.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yeah it was amazing, but I wanted that story to be way longer. I was like "NOOOOO" when it ended. That story would've been perfect for a 12 episode anime IMO. I just don't like movie format for anime in general. I prefer high quality "shorter" anime since you get about the same HQ production, but way better story telling.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

I actually feel like rewatching that movie, but I think I might have to redownload it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yeah it was amazing, but I wanted that story to be way longer. I was like "NOOOOO" when it ended. That story would've been perfect for a 12 episode anime IMO. I just don't like movie format for anime in general. I prefer high quality "shorter" anime since you get about the same HQ production, but way better story telling.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

I actually feel like rewatching that movie, but I think I might have to redownload it.
Well I think that's just personal taste, in my eyes a movie can be as good and emotional as a 12 episodes long anime. It actually speaks for the movie if it managed to get you as much as a longer running anime, even if you want more. The only format I'm not too fond of is anime which are running for a very long time, like 50 or 100 episodes, because they tend to be rather average. Exceptions are FMA:B and Hunter x Hunter I guess, because you had capable hands with a really good budget working on those, especially for the latter XD

Yeah tbh I didn't expect too much because the last two movies or so from the director were good but nothing amazing in my eyes, then I watched this and was like "OMG this is awesome". Definitely need to rewatch it too.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

btw new Gintama ad


Kagura: Gintama anime!
Shinpachi: It's a bit embarrassing...
Gintoki: But we're back!
Kagura: Even though it concluded!
Shinpachi: We've come back!
Gintoki: With lots of energy! Putting the past behind us...
Everyone: We're in your hands again!
Gintoki: Gintama, starting on Wednesday, April 8 at 6 p.m.!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

The visuals in that movie ... :kreygasm

... Is this in the same universe as the Kokoro series? I forgot if you told me before, but the name kind of implies it... Man can't wait for this movie though!
I deserve more Inaban!

Anyway... I want another Anime which is as awesome as Toradora.
That anime ended like I wanted it to end.
Taiga. :wtf
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Me too, but that will likely not happen. IDK I'm so picky on these things. I know I don't watch many series but it's so easy for me to not be super hyped about a series, and in those cases I just drop them easily.

I gotta rewatch Toradora once, but it's such an emotional rollercoaster :XD

---------- Post added March 27, 2015 at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was March 26, 2015 at 02:49 PM ----------

DAMN! Thought I found my BAE by pure chance! LOL.

 
Top