FeelsBadMan Zone

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Haha indeed, you never know here honestly, unless you arrive at a 4 star hotel or some shit like that. Everything less and you will lack SOMETHING. I was honestly surprised this place had wifi XD I was planning on ending Death Parade but now I have distractions :^)

I'm here on business trip.

jk I'm with my family. Like you know I have family in Budapest, so we're visiting with most of our "big family" for a big party here tomorrow.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

hungarian grills? :pogchamp
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Haha indeed, you never know here honestly, unless you arrive at a 4 star hotel or some shit like that. Everything less and you will lack SOMETHING. I was honestly surprised this place had wifi XD I was planning on ending Death Parade but now I have distractions :^)

I'm here on business trip.

jk I'm with my family. Like you know I have family in Budapest, so we're visiting with most of our "big family" for a big party here tomorrow.
So you're not staying at a 4 star hotel? Wow so cheap :kappa
LoL? :^)

Sounds nice, have fun :D Is your sister with you too?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Come to Budapest more often you bish...I'd make the trip to drink you under the table :3c
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

So you're not staying at a 4 star hotel? Wow so cheap :kappa
LoL? :^)

Sounds nice, have fun :D Is your sister with you too?
Not my call. Not me that booked the hotel.

... I don't have the equipment to play. I'm not that desperate...

Nah, she never joins us on international trips really. Too much work.

Come to Budapest more often you bish...I'd make the trip to drink you under the table :3c
Next time if time offers a chance I'll make sure to beep you beforehand :XD This was a rather tight and short trip, though I would've had time for a short meeting, but I don't imagine you'd bother making a trip for a fairly short hello.

You'd probably drink me under the table with ease now, I'm in poor drinking form :XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Next time if time offers a chance I'll make sure to beep you beforehand :XD This was a rather tight and short trip, though I would've had time for a short meeting, but I don't imagine you'd bother making a trip for a fairly short hello.

You'd probably drink me under the table with ease now, I'm in poor drinking form :XD
Well not this time that's for sure...I'm neck full in weddings nowadays :D...right now im lying in my bed like a potato from last night

Get your shape up then my friend, Buda has lots of nice pubs :3c
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

LOL, have fun Mr. Potato! Why didn't you tell us you're getting married lolo? :kappa

Yeah I know. I was out many nights last time I was here, but this time it's more about family things. Plus my cousin whom is nearest me in age didn't come with us this time, so my drinking buddy isn't present.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

LOL, have fun Mr. Potato! Why didn't you tell us you're getting married lolo? :kappa
Hah...that would an idea, too bad nobody is around to take care of me...im in need of speshul care :kappa
Yeah I know. I was out many nights last time I was here, but this time it's more about family things. Plus my cousin whom is nearest me in age didn't come with us this time, so my drinking buddy isn't present.
Yeah I get that...I've been suggesting to people from around here to come to Budapest for years now *sigh...nobody wants great cousine and drinks, which is too bad :p
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

What a shame! :kappa SOMEONE send lolo a care package! :arf

Man the food here is so great. I've eaten myself disgustingly stuffed the last couple days. I feel awful (but so good too) at night, lmao. I love perkelt so much, every time I come here I eat it until I explode. Gonna eat some tomorrow too for "lunch".
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Not my call. Not me that booked the hotel.

... I don't have the equipment to play. I'm not that desperate...

Nah, she never joins us on international trips really. Too much work.

You'd probably drink me under the table with ease now, I'm in poor drinking form :XD
One day you will pay for a 5 start hotel for your whole family, I'm sure of that :')

Equipment....? Was joking anyway xD I guess RL just kept you busy huh?

I can imagine =/ Does she stay with some of your relatives?

same :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I know you don't care about hockey but we just played a match Slovakia vs Norway yeah and you guys are last in the group we were list 2nd/3rd ... during the 2nd period it was 2:0 for us and I dunno what the hell happened but it ended 2:3 >_<
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

wow we're guuud? Go Norway!!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

This was the first match you won out of 4 zzz
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Norway will win the tournament.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Germany is almost as good as Norway in this tournament 8)

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

btw, cool ava dude! :o Where is that from?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

hehe I heard Germany vs Canada 0:10 :heh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

It's from a short web comic. It's the same comic (and character) of that other avatar I had of that "mask boy" you know.
 
Top