Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) I dream of a land of Forever Kappa...
Uh, maybe.
I think there's something nice to the current graphics as well. Current graphics in WoD are actually rather good IMO compared to shit graphics in previous expansions. MoP is good, but different too for that matter. I think WoW would be very different with real graphics, and not just because the graphics are better. The whole concept of Warcraft is rather goofy (ref. how characters move, especially their portraits when they talk in WC3). It's supposed to be "cartoonish". Real graphics would change the feel of Warcraft entirely.
Uh, maybe.
I think there's something nice to the current graphics as well. Current graphics in WoD are actually rather good IMO compared to shit graphics in previous expansions. MoP is good, but different too for that matter. I think WoW would be very different with real graphics, and not just because the graphics are better. The whole concept of Warcraft is rather goofy (ref. how characters move, especially their portraits when they talk in WC3). It's supposed to be "cartoonish". Real graphics would change the feel of Warcraft entirely.


I thought that part was over completely. My main problem with that part of JoJo is that Stands are boring in general to me. It's a dull way of fighting IMO, and made everything seem more dull and less badass.


