FeelsBadMan Zone

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Opening Movie for the Steins Gate 0 Visual Novel, looks really cool :zomg

good ol' ava there btw Nuno~
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Can't help but think about Okabe's "AGGEEEEEENT" line when he is dressed in black. Looks like a true agent :XD

Haha, the reuse for lack of finding anything new and good.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Haha indeed, though it's good to see that he looks more determined than emo in the OP. Emo wouldn't really fit much anyway, considering this is the Okabe who managed to trick space and time itself later on xD I would honestly recommend a rewatch of Steins Gate before the Zero anime comes, it's surprising how much I forgot after a few years :XD

Well how do they say, old but gold :') nothing wrong with reusing something sometimes haha
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
IDK, I always forget a ton of things. That's why I love rewatching my favorites. So many details are forgotten and almost relived in a sense. But when there's a huge twist in a show that flips everything on its head, everything before it sort of becomes filler to me, and the rewatch value falls down. But in a sense you can call it build up and anticipation for the moment, but in S;G I have trouble seeing it that way. Maybe I will rewatch it, but lately I'm more into watching regular TV series really.

Indeed, and this one was one of my favorites =) I find it odd that Kamui has so few good avy material pieces. Such a popular character and so many art pieces, but so many of them are lackluster!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
IDK, I always forget a ton of things. That's why I love rewatching my favorites. So many details are forgotten and almost relived in a sense. But when there's a huge twist in a show that flips everything on its head, everything before it sort of becomes filler to me, and the rewatch value falls down. But in a sense you can call it build up and anticipation for the moment, but in S;G I have trouble seeing it that way. Maybe I will rewatch it, but lately I'm more into watching regular TV series really.

Indeed, and this one was one of my favorites =) I find it odd that Kamui has so few good avy material pieces. Such a popular character and so many art pieces, but so many of them are lackluster!
Hmm I dunno, I think you can notice a lot more things when you're actually aware of the upcoming twist, and that's part of the fun for me when I rewatch something. I mean if it were pure slice of life before then you could skip that (considering that mainly serves to introduce and develop the characters), but there's a good chunk of mystery and foreshadowing even before the famous twist, so I think the whole series is worth a rewatch. Not talking about now anyway, but before 0 airs, which will prolly take at least another 6 or 9 months xD

I would argue there are more, but taste is a very subjective thing after alll 8)

---------- Post added September 25, 2015 at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was September 21, 2015 at 02:17 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
nuno senpai do you watch mr robot too
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
tfw Darnassus looks like shit so why bother.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah didn't see this. LOL that was pretty good though, with higher budget/more time it would've been quite good. Loved Thunderbluff :kreygasm
Yeah, I think it's pretty well done considering this was made by a fan. It's not even finished yet, just a preview of sorts. Reminds me that the story of Wacraft is so rich, you could easily make a compelling series out of it - if it's handled by some competent hands haha.

And dude it's coming :kappa


Cut and sped up version, but should be enough to tell you what we're going into here xD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
tfw Darnassus looks like shit so why bother.
fite me irl....


I just meant from the perspective of it looking cool in that type of opening...it being a giant tree and everything :feelsbadman
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
fite me irl....


I just meant from the perspective of it looking cool in that type of opening...it being a giant tree and everything :feelsbadman
wat... THe opening would just show some small trees grow up, small crappy huts, and a giant temple of the moon. It wouldn't show Teldrassil grow up entirely.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Yeah, I think it's pretty well done considering this was made by a fan. It's not even finished yet, just a preview of sorts. Reminds me that the story of Wacraft is so rich, you could easily make a compelling series out of it - if it's handled by some competent hands haha.

And dude it's coming :kappa


Cut and sped up version, but should be enough to tell you what we're going into here xD
:babyrage

That ED was honestly pretty good. Is that really not an opening? Felt more like opening material to me for some reason.

Yeah I don't even remember the episode I watched last (number). Only know I have to start at the new season.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah I still hope that it was a troll move and the "ending" is the real OP.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:babyrage

That ED was honestly pretty good. Is that really not an opening? Felt more like opening material to me for some reason.

Yeah I don't even remember the episode I watched last (number). Only know I have to start at the new season.
I will return to WoW anyway, gotta enjoy me some bad but interesting story :kappa

Nah it's not, an OP with so much still frames would be really weird too. The OP is rather lackluster tbh, but at least the ending is giving us a lot of hype foreshadowing. I'm not exactly sure, but I kinda feel like they want to tease/hint at the Shogun Arc for next season, because it's definitely not coming during this one.

Man you and your anime slump, at least watch a good show like Gintama :residentsleeper The new season has been great so far
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
lol, I honestly have been feeling some slight urges to play WoW again lately, but I know there's nothing to do when I get online so why bother xD

Honestly I'm not watching any anime now. Don't feel like it either.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
lol, I honestly have been feeling some slight urges to play WoW again lately, but I know there's nothing to do when I get online so why bother xD

Honestly I'm not watching any anime now. Don't feel like it either.
Sometimes I feel like that too, but I won't get back before we're close to the release of the new addon. Relying on gary here to tell me/us when new cool stuff pops up haha :kappa

Such disappointment :( I guess you're still reading Bleach at least lulz
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Still waiting for the real cinematic and not just a teaser... Thought we'd get a new xpac around Christmas? Seems grim.

Same.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well a few months more or less don't really bother me, there's enough stuff out there to entertain me~

Where is that creepy avi from btw?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Well, for me it's hard not having a game XD I'm not playing LoL much lately, sad life, so I get withdrawal without anything to put it into.

Creepy? IDK, some random find I discovered at Deviantart. I always liked masks, so..
 
Top