FeelsBadMan Zone | Page 83 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

FeelsBadMan Zone

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Watch Vinland Saga, it's going to be anime of the year
It can be the Yakusoku no Neverland of this season, but it'll have to show more to topple my very best romcoms :worrybunny

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Watch Vinland Saga, it's going to be anime of the year
Isn't that one a long anime though? I mean last I checked years ago Vinland Saga was a long'ish manga.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Whats up man?

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Just hanging out a bit again mate! How about you? How's life treating you?

Btw you have my vote, despite it being late.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just hanging out a bit again mate! How about you? How's life treating you?

Btw you have my vote, despite it being late.
Everything is good...not living the high like you....but living.
Not going to bug you to much....I know there's plenty to catch up with some of your closest.
But,we'll talk later....since you will be back....hopefully.
Nice seeing you tho Nunie!!!!

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Isn't that one a long anime though? I mean last I checked years ago Vinland Saga was a long'ish manga.
It just started in July, 5 episodes so far. It's slated for 24 episodes, hopefully it'll get picked up and they'll do one season at a time like OPM, SnK, etc. Gone are the days where anime run forever with no breaks, I think. Can't think of one offhand besides One Piece that still does that kind of shit.

I know some people have complained but it's been pretty damn convenient for me with it being on Amazon. No need to worry about downloading it or finding streaming quality that isn't ass.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Haha yeah. I remember reading the post actually.. But never really found the "time" to sit down and catch up on the forum if you know what I mean. If I replied to one post, I felt like I had to catch up on everything. But lol, sweet of you to post those posts in a row.

Hahaha, yeah not really. I mean I do casually read manga, but I don't watch any anime right now. I watched DB Super while it ran, that was about it. I could go for a short anime or two maybe, but would have to be something good you know I like, and haha I'd have to know where to get it. Do you still download? HAHA.

For manga I "read" One Piece. Only really the parts I find interesting. Had a burst where I read a bunch and caught up on a lot of it a while back, but I still cba to really bother with all of the small nonsense Oda puts in his chapters with the countless hordes of side-characters screaming and talking useless panel-fillers. So I mostly bother to pay attention to the interesting parts e.g. where the main crew are in action/mostly Luffy. Other than that I read Boruto, which IMO has gotten really awesome in the past couple chapters, as well as casually checking out Kishi's new manga, but so far it's a mess but I can see it has potential. Just skimming through it tbh, I'll give it a closer look when it gets more interesting/fleshed out.
Basically, you just stopped caring about MH at some point :teehee I remember you saying that you dislike the "I have no time" excuse, bc it's always just up to your own motivation... Teasing aside, I know what you mean, yeah :nod

Sort a figured you don't really follow anything anymore xD But you lost so much of your nerd spirit that you can't even find anime on your own anymore? pfff :p Dunno how much your taste might've changed during the last three years, but I feel pretty safe saying you'll enjoy Koe no Katachi (a single movie, so won't take you much time). Also Made in Abyss maybe, needs a little bit of time but then it gets that Hunter x Hunter feel with a big and dangerous world (at least I remember you liking the anime, even though you used to shit on HxH whenever you could :lmao)

Honestly surprised you're still following Boruto :XD I agree that it's become quite good lately, really liking the Kawaki arc (let's ignore the powerlevel stuff with the Naruto fight...) so far. As a Naruto fan it was awesome to see him be a great father figure.
And good to see you're still a Kishi fan. Gotta agree with Samurai 8, but yeah, it's getting better lately.
As for One Piece, still following it too, but just like you I prolly won't ever become the biggest fan xD Think we agreed on that back then too.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
but I feel pretty safe saying you'll enjoy Koe no Katachi (a single movie, so won't take you much time). Also Made in Abyss maybe, needs a little bit of time but then it gets that Hunter x Hunter feel with a big and dangerous world
Approved and approved, good choices.
More could be up for contention, but can't argue about these not deserving a recommendation to someone who has been away from anime.

Reactions: Nii

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Always good to get Hakkun's approval :toc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This guy's last post prior to today was in November 2016. And I didn't even realize it. That was way too fast.

Anyways, maybe he'll see this post in 2022 and give me a like for it :toc

Compulsory edit: We did it, boys! :frankerz
You only were off by one or two days :lmao

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
You only were off by one or two days :lmao
Oh hey again :frankerz

Any favourites from current anime season? Let's hijack Nuno's thread since we have all the time till 2022 :frankerz

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh hey again :frankerz

Any favourites from current anime season? Let's hijack Nuno's thread since we have all the time till 2022 :frankerz
Only Vinland Saga for me I think :XD Rest is okayish to good. Araburu Kisetsu is fun in its own way. Besides that, nothing really worth mentioning that started this season. How about you?

mb I'll have something good to recommend for Nuno once 2022 hits :frankerz

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Only Vinland Saga for me I think :XD Rest is okayish to good. Araburu Kisetsu is fun in its own way. Besides that, nothing really worth mentioning that started this season. How about you?

mb I'll have something good to recommend for Nuno once 2022 hits :frankerz
Yeah, just started Vinland Saga since Gary hyped it up and it's delivering. Araburu Kisetsu is one of my favourites, as well. Joshikousei no Mudazukai is my surprise pick. Lots of cliche packed in together, but the delivery is nice.

Other than that, sort of hyped stuff like Enen no Shouboutai, I have struggled to keep watching. Same with Dumbbell nan Kiro Moteru. I'm enjoying Dr. Stone, but it's not unmissable tier at this point.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, just started Vinland Saga since Gary hyped it up and it's delivering. Araburu Kisetsu is one of my favourites, as well. Joshikousei no Mudazukai is my surprise pick. Lots of cliche packed in together, but the delivery is nice.

Other than that, sort of hyped stuff like Enen no Shouboutai, I have struggled to keep watching. Same with Dumbbell nan Kiro Moteru. I'm enjoying Dr. Stone, but it's not unmissable tier at this point.
Glad you're enjoying Vinland Saga, it's easily the best show from this season, in my eyes. And it's going to get better too. I feel Araburu is getting more interesting each week, though it's almost reminding me of a soap opera at this point :XD (but a good one)

Well I've dropped Fire Force by now, the story just made so little sense and barely anything happened =/ Whole season is rather meh to me, I think the next one's definitely going to be better.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Glad you're enjoying Vinland Saga, it's easily the best show from this season, in my eyes. And it's going to get better too. I feel Araburu is getting more interesting each week, though it's almost reminding me of a soap opera at this point :XD (but a good one)

Well I've dropped Fire Force by now, the story just made so little sense and barely anything happened =/ Whole season is rather meh to me, I think the next one's definitely going to be better.
Vinland Saga has been getting better and better. Askeladd is probably making my all-time favourite characters list at this pace, anyway.
Araburu is indeed a soap opera. It's deliberately dramatizing stuff to shed light on the topic. The theatrical approach is fitting for what it is supposed to tell.

I'm close to dropping it myself. It had good visuals, and some good moments, but besides that, nothing to make me watch the next episode (which is like episode 5 for me).

I don't think next season is a good one for me. There are sequels for High Score Girl, Kono Oto Tomare and Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai, but that's about it for me at a first glance.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
just wait until you see how this arc ends :frankerz
I'm going to pretend you are just trying to misleadingly tease me :frankerz

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
GUYS! Do we still download anime? HUEHUE, halp a noob out. Vinland Saga would be cool to me. Always wanted to check it out (manga), but never got to it. Plus hey, I'm 25% viking remember.

:3c

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Hey Nuno :)

Are you asking for anime recommendations? That's not my forte but I heard Kimetsu no Yaiba is good. :nod

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
GUYS! Do we still download anime? HUEHUE, halp a noob out. Vinland Saga would be cool to me. Always wanted to check it out (manga), but never got to it. Plus hey, I'm 25% viking remember.

:3c
There's full episodes of it on Youtube, or there was. I guess Amazon has so much money they don't even care. :lmao