ff7799 attempts Cleaning Challenge #003 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

ff7799 attempts Cleaning Challenge #003

ff7799

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score

I was bored so I did a quickie heheh :) yeah its not perfect so don't beat me up on it lol.

shinwei

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks like a case of over-reliance on the burn tool.

You should try not to rely on that tool so much. Real blacks cleaning is done using selection and paint bucket (and sometimes brush).

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
ff7799 said:
Whats that? Did you used some kind of strange filter on it? I mean the lineart is destroyed!

ff7799

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Shinwei Don't misunderstand me I'm just having fun right now, if I was doing a real HQ level it would reflect, your also correct you can't clean by only relying on the burning tool you have to use paint bucket and also double check to make sure that all pixels have been covered it can often look like you've produced a work of art but when its enlarged you see the many little flaws that effect the overall look. Now its too bad you have chosen not to respond to my PM's yet, btw don't let my pages reflect my group lol they are all pro's hehe I'm just goofing around as well and this contest looked kinda empty so I thought it would be fun to add something lol. A real HQ page takes around 1.5 hours unless your on Yumes level heheh.

*Btw the training grounds have been placed in the tutorials by predator*[br]Posted on: July 26, 2006, 08:16:49 PM_________________________________________________
des said:
Whats that? Did you used some kind of strange filter on it? I mean the lineart is destroyed!
Jeez I'm done hanging around here, these are just quick pages and I'm playing with the art styles as well. Damn I'm growing sick of this Peace out !

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
ff7799 said:
Jeez I'm done hanging around here, these are just quick pages and I'm playing with the art styles as well. Damn I'm growing sick of this Peace out !
Its okay that you like to test out stuff but I think everyone should take the Cleaning Challanges as seroius as possible...this is no offence but redrawing two lines or using this strange technique/filter and posting it here has in my eyes not that much to do with a cleaning challange >.< ( in my opinion thats just half-hearted)

just my 2 cents...

EvilSniffles

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
my question is why the difference in both attemtps, and why the coloring in of the grey in the first attemtpt? and what did you do to make those lines in that person who is bowing? it looks interesting, but somehow it destroyed the lines of other things.