Congratulations to Spain for being the only team that showed up today. Old legs and 1 fewer day of rest is no excuse for Argentina's disasterclass today, especially Scaloni that did pretty much every sub backwards reinventing the wheel with things that had already worked. Lautaro ended up rotting in the bench after allowing Argentina to play this game in the first place.
Bummer last game for Messi (the joke of him missing it writes itself). Moronic game for a bunch of other players.
Even then Argentina somehow took it to extra time and almost ties it with a chance that unfortunately fell on that donkey Simeone's foot. Spain deserved to win at least 2-0 in regular time but couldn't finish to save their lives.
There was this collective feeling that Argentina was kinda already happy just being there in the final (the most since 78, mind) and the display on the pitch ended up reflecting it.
It feels so good to see Argentina losing.
I just won't say what I'm thinking so I don't get banned.
Congratulations, Spain and the Spanish people.
Thank you
Maybe one day you can celebrate your own team's success again rather than depending on other teams.
Only country I know that hate watches like this.