Games - Fire Emblem Discussion Thread | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Fire Emblem Discussion Thread

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Everyone can be put on a wyvern, they just have proficiencies that affect how long it takes. I‘d never do it because it sounds boring only fielding wyverns, but it‘s the best class.

Which difficulties did you play so far?

I‘m also rather confused by their dlc policy. Am I supposed to not play the game for a year after it came out and wait for all the dlc to come, or to replay the game for the dlc? Since most will have done all paths by the release of the significant dlcs.
normal and hard, i wanna give a shot to maddening. But i already finished all 3 houses. i'll be disappointed if they don't add another path in the last dlc. I still have the church route to play but i'm not interested in doing that one, that's akin to a run without any of the house leader. meh

keep one path to get some replay value after all the dlc drop. i kinda regret doing all the 3 houses fast but at the same time i was kinda addicted to the game
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

honestly so far the DLC are just empty stuff. that's why i didnt want to buy it yet, some additional costume? meh

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is why I waited. The time for my second playthrough is almost at hand.

avensis

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Yuri looks a lot like Leon from FE Echoes, like I almost thought it was him for a second

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Finally started my second playthrough of FE Three Houses now that it has all the DLC

Love these newgame plus renown mechanics. There are so many options there.

Last edited: