- Joined
- Dec 3, 2008
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Here it goes, don't hold back.
Raw image:
After I did a few things to it:
I think I messed up the borders because did them before resizing.
And just now it came to me that I wasn't supposed to clean black dust surrounding Zoro.
Now for the question, what's the best way to get rid of noise on the lines? Thicker lines get affected by it, I used combination of pen tool/filling and brush but don't really think that is the best way.
Raw image:
I think I messed up the borders because did them before resizing.
And just now it came to me that I wasn't supposed to clean black dust surrounding Zoro.
Now for the question, what's the best way to get rid of noise on the lines? Thicker lines get affected by it, I used combination of pen tool/filling and brush but don't really think that is the best way.