First page

phiathr0zx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
im still in super idot level in drawing manga :(
 

hunterzero785

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
73
Reaction score
10
Gender
Female
Country
American Samoa
hmm.....your art's not bad, but I think instead of a monster attacking it should be a person...
 

phiathr0zx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hmm.....your art's not bad, but I think instead of a monster attacking it should be a person...
hehe thank you .. hmm but its a fantasy manga :D and i think my story just go smoothly .. but i got a lil problem .. i dont have computer and scanner for editing my art .. i also dont have manga references just my imagination :DD .. IM STILL AN AMATEUR :D

 

hunterzero785

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
73
Reaction score
10
Gender
Female
Country
American Samoa
you're welcome :) I also don't have a scanner or anything to edit my art with.....I'm still an amateur xD
but I've improved a lot since I've started B) unfortunately I don't have all the manga tools I need...that's
why my works are still incomplete....
 

phiathr0zx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
you're welcome :) I also don't have a scanner or anything to edit my art with.....I'm still an amateur xD
but I've improved a lot since I've started B) unfortunately I don't have all the manga tools I need...that's
why my works are still incomplete....
hehe hmm maybe i can scan my works after i finish 1st chapter i already made 13 pages so far :D
 

hunterzero785

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
73
Reaction score
10
Gender
Female
Country
American Samoa
that's cool :) I've already made a whole chapter ^_^ but I haven't showed it to anyone yet :/ ...... I worry about alot of things xD
 

Kiseki

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
80
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
For some reason I still couldn't like or thank posts. But I wanna say your manga is clean and the panels are easy to follow. :) Fantasy, eh? Nice!! I hope to see more of your works, dude. ^o^

We're on the same boat here. I don't have a scanner available either. orz
 

phiathr0zx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
For some reason I still couldn't like or thank posts. But I wanna say your manga is clean and the panels are easy to follow. :) Fantasy, eh? Nice!! I hope to see more of your works, dude. ^o^

We're on the same boat here. I don't have a scanner available either. orz
hehe thank you .. but i still need to work on my drawings .. yeah maybe some other time :) .And hey! You're from Philippines! It's really nice to meet you ... :)

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

that's cool :) I've already made a whole chapter ^_^ but I haven't showed it to anyone yet :/ ...... I worry about alot of things xD
hahaha wow! That's nice! hmm hope to see those :3
 

hunterzero785

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
73
Reaction score
10
Gender
Female
Country
American Samoa
yeah, maybe I will post it some time eventually,...but it's not a random practice manga like my other one was, it's the one I want to make big :) so it will be WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY Better xD the other was just to practice art so I didn't pay attention to the story at all really B) just made up something random xD
personally I didn't even like it much, but it helped improve my drawing skills :D
 
Top