- Joined
- Oct 23, 2013
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 3
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
im still in super idot level in drawing manga
hehe thank you .. hmm but its a fantasy mangahmm.....your art's not bad, but I think instead of a monster attacking it should be a person...
and i think my story just go smoothly .. but i got a lil problem .. i dont have computer and scanner for editing my art .. i also dont have manga references just my imagination
D .. IM STILL AN AMATEUR 
I also don't have a scanner or anything to edit my art with.....I'm still an amateur xD
hehe hmm maybe i can scan my works after i finish 1st chapter i already made 13 pages so faryou're welcomeI also don't have a scanner or anything to edit my art with.....I'm still an amateur xD
but I've improved a lot since I've started B) unfortunately I don't have all the manga tools I need...that's
why my works are still incomplete....

I've already made a whole chapter ^_^ but I haven't showed it to anyone yet :/ ...... I worry about alot of things xD
Fantasy, eh? Nice!! I hope to see more of your works, dude. ^o^
hehe thank you .. but i still need to work on my drawings .. yeah maybe some other timeFor some reason I still couldn't like or thank posts. But I wanna say your manga is clean and the panels are easy to follow.Fantasy, eh? Nice!! I hope to see more of your works, dude. ^o^
We're on the same boat here. I don't have a scanner available either. orz
.And hey! You're from Philippines! It's really nice to meet you ... 
hahaha wow! That's nice! hmm hope to see those :3that's coolI've already made a whole chapter ^_^ but I haven't showed it to anyone yet :/ ...... I worry about alot of things xD
so it will be WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY Better xD the other was just to practice art so I didn't pay attention to the story at all really B) just made up something random xD