- Joined
- Aug 21, 2010
- Messages
- 67
- Reaction score
- 108
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ok, this is my first time translating, and I have two quick questions about how I translated them into English.
First is あ~~~~いたたたた.
It is obviously about a character in pain, but I'm not sure how I should translate into English.
I came up with "Aaaaaaaah. It hurts..."
Would that be an acceptable translation?
And my second is なんでさぁ。。今頃家建てたの?
I came up with "Now why.. has the house only been built now?" Is that also an acceptable translation?
I just need some clarification from some veterans because it's my first time, and I want to make sure I'm on the right track.
Thanks!
Edit: I have a third question. What exactly does こんなもん mean? The sentence in question is まあ。。。こんなもんか。
First is あ~~~~いたたたた.
It is obviously about a character in pain, but I'm not sure how I should translate into English.
I came up with "Aaaaaaaah. It hurts..."
Would that be an acceptable translation?
And my second is なんでさぁ。。今頃家建てたの?
I came up with "Now why.. has the house only been built now?" Is that also an acceptable translation?
I just need some clarification from some veterans because it's my first time, and I want to make sure I'm on the right track.
Thanks!
Edit: I have a third question. What exactly does こんなもん mean? The sentence in question is まあ。。。こんなもんか。
Last edited: