Shoujo - Flat by AOGIRI Natsu | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shoujo Flat by AOGIRI Natsu

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Flat

Writer/Artist: AOGIRI Natsu
Publishing Status: Ongoing
Serialized in: Comic Blade Avarus
Published by: Mag Garden
Manga Details: Here

Synopsis:

Heisuke is a young man who was left in charge of taking care of his little cousin Aki for a day. Being an only child who usually stays at home alone, Aki is quiet, reserved, and will go out of his way not to make trouble for others. As they spend more time together, Aki begins to grow very attached to Heisuke, especially since Heisuke's hobby is to make sweets and desserts. The quiet Aki eventually opens up to Heisuke, and Heisuke in return teaches Aki that sometimes it's all right to be selfish and say what you really want to do. ~ from Bliss Edited Mangas

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Re: [Shoujo]Flat by AOGIRI Natsu

Nice to see a thread for it, I read it on Asarii's recommendation and really liked it. So cute :amuse

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: [Shoujo] Flat by AOGIRI Natsu

I've just read two chapters of this series, and I think it's just... cute. Nothing can explain it better. XD
Akkun and Heisuke's relationship is quite the fun, cute one. Akkun especially got so attached to Heisuke, and the way he rarely says anything, only nodding or shaking head, is very cuteee~ Strangely, that cuteness managed to move Heisuke as well. ^^

The artwork is quite different; unique, but nice. Especially the eyes. I think other characters but Akkun and Heisuke are 'normal', but not those two. Still that makes the whole series interesting. This series is a nice read for you who wants something cute and refreshing. :3