- Joined
- Jan 5, 2012
- Messages
- 2,995
- Reaction score
- 2,436
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey so now that we know about all member's of the Flying Six, let's speculate about their fruits. I am assuming that, given that these are the Beast Pirates, they all have Zoan fruits, but which ones? We already know two:
X. Drake: Allosaurus
Page One: Spinosaurus
Now personally I love Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals so I think they all are some:
Ulti: Tyrannosaurus - There is a debate among Dinosaur enthusiasts about wether Spinosaurus or Tyrannosaurus is cooler. Ulti's stance and especially her head-shape imho look like a Theropod, a carnivourus Dinosaur like T-Rex. Also it is generally believed that the female Theropods were larger and more dangerous than the males.
Who's Who/Sasaki: Their headgear reminds me of Ceratosaurs, so I think Who's Who or Sasaki is a Triceratops. Generally believed to be among the strongest Dinosaurs, this also fits Who's Who's/Sasaki's ambitions pretty well. However only one can be it. I think the other could be an Ankylosaur, another Dinosaur that is known as very strong. Due to his bulky physics, this would fit Sasaki much better than Who's Who though.
Black Maria: Now Black Maria is pretty large, but Queen himself is already a Sauropod. One thing notable about Black Maria is that she is kinda wet and partially submerged, so I think she might be a Plesiosaur (which is a Sauropsid and not a fish), which would honestly kinda suck because Devil Fruit users can't swim, but it's One Piece. If someone told me that the "Chicken is the real Knight", it would also normally be quite perplexing, but in One Piece these wacky things just might work.
X. Drake: Allosaurus
Page One: Spinosaurus
Now personally I love Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals so I think they all are some:
Ulti: Tyrannosaurus - There is a debate among Dinosaur enthusiasts about wether Spinosaurus or Tyrannosaurus is cooler. Ulti's stance and especially her head-shape imho look like a Theropod, a carnivourus Dinosaur like T-Rex. Also it is generally believed that the female Theropods were larger and more dangerous than the males.
Who's Who/Sasaki: Their headgear reminds me of Ceratosaurs, so I think Who's Who or Sasaki is a Triceratops. Generally believed to be among the strongest Dinosaurs, this also fits Who's Who's/Sasaki's ambitions pretty well. However only one can be it. I think the other could be an Ankylosaur, another Dinosaur that is known as very strong. Due to his bulky physics, this would fit Sasaki much better than Who's Who though.
Black Maria: Now Black Maria is pretty large, but Queen himself is already a Sauropod. One thing notable about Black Maria is that she is kinda wet and partially submerged, so I think she might be a Plesiosaur (which is a Sauropsid and not a fish), which would honestly kinda suck because Devil Fruit users can't swim, but it's One Piece. If someone told me that the "Chicken is the real Knight", it would also normally be quite perplexing, but in One Piece these wacky things just might work.

