- Joined
- Apr 28, 2008
- Messages
- 7,007
- Reaction score
- 4,650
- Country
-
Yeah, although Jack is a full fish-man.
What has been said about Sasaki so far, he would rather cut Jack's throat to rise up.Personally I think not all of them will haven an Ancient zoan ( aside from Drake, P1 and Ulti).
Who's who will have a regular Zoan
BM will have a mythical one
And Sasaki wont have one at all ( somebody had to save Jack when he was underwater)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'd back this prediction but also I just want to see some really cool ancient zoans.OK now looking at Who's Who's crew, I predict he has a sabertooth DF.... since the feline obsession
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think some were broken, Who's Who for sure. I think others joined because of strength, Page One and Ulti. Obviously Drake joined as a spy. Sasaki I think is like Who's Who. I think those two were always looking for a little revenge, but are happy to stay in the crew.I wonder if the Flying Six will keep serving under Kaido for so long, I mean they're all supposed to be ex-captains and we have yet to discover how they surrendered. Did they all lost their pride already, do they really believe in Kaido's cause? Or are they hopelessly following him because they're no other choice in the new world, just like Apoo or Basil? Could Luffy, and an open war change that? Denjirou not killing Sasaki really left me wondering about it.
I guess some like Black Maria just fell in love with Kaidou, but the rest of 'em might end up surprising us
Anyway the clash between Luffy and Ulti / Page 1 could be the begining of an answer.
Which loss though? :P I kinda like his behaviour... in his dinoform he is such a badass and in humanform kinda the opposite... kinda intriguing.I hope P1 gets some of his swagger back. Oda neutered him after his loss to Sanji.
Yeah, I do like his character...but we need some more swagger! It's been on "weak form" for too long. I think it's really Ulti who makes him feel meek, she's traumatized him somehow lol.Which loss though? :P I kinda like his behaviour... in his dinoform he is such a badass and in humanform kinda the opposite... kinda intriguing.
I just meant "broken" in that they complied, they joined Kaido. Luffy and Kidd would never do that. They could have both lost their crews and decided against fighting on against Kaido. Not really "broken" though, their will is still strong, they just have new ambitions now, including taking out the people ahead of them.Ulti is an overbearing sibling, so yeah, Page One is a bit "meek" compared to her.
He's not even acting too differently, she just undercuts whatever coolness he has by babying him, lol.
As for Who's Who and Sasaki, I'm not sure if they're broken. I'm waiting to see where their ambitions lie currently. The All Stars might just be a stepping stone for something higher to them.
I think that is the case with Black Maria as well. She's a courtesan and is currently in the best position to hear some interesting information and gain favor.
I am for it, except is skews the power levels a bit though.... A mythical fruit user so far have had a secondary ability. Marco - bird plus fire/healingI could also see Black Maria having a mythical devil fruit of some kind.
A mermaid who can't swim, maybe?If its a mythical creature, i'd like to see a sort of creature that seduces people and lures them before strike, atleast in the folklore world to tie the connection in.
like Van Dar Decken?A mermaid who can't swim, maybe?
Modern interpretation of mermaids and sirens varies based on literature, myth, and franchise. Their abilities and traits vary , likely as a product of languages not having adequate terminology ( in Croatia we is one word to describe both of those creatures ).A mermaid who can't swim, maybe?
That's why I said mermaid instead of siren, because a siren can refer to either a mermaid or a harpy.Modern interpretation of mermaids and sirens varies based on literature, myth, and franchise. Their abilities and traits vary , likely as a product of languages not having adequate terminology ( in Croatia we is one word to describe both of those creatures ).
What's important to not: mermaids were originally aquatic/half fish. sirens ( original to the greek myths) had heads and bodies of woman, while their legs/arms were that of birds. Siren were able to mesmerize sailors with their song., leading them to crash upon their rocks and feed of them.
As said, modern interpretation blurred the lines between those creatures and their background/appearance varies significantly.
Ye, but those are still distinctive creatures to their core, and the intertwined usage of those terms is incorrect.That's why I said mermaid instead of siren, because a siren can refer to either a mermaid or a harpy.