Freedom is a beautiful Thing

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah I skipped the post after I saw where you were going '-'" still reading the manga.

Yeah I have the hots for smart and kind peeps. No wonder I fell so hard for my lovecito <3
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah I skipped the post after I saw where you were going '-'" still reading the manga.

Yeah I have the hots for smart and kind peeps. No wonder I fell so hard for my lovecito <3
Lovecito? :confused:

Yeah now that i know i'll keep myself from any Spoilers Promise! :verily
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Atom I like the Name of your Thread :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@DiMaria Yesta , What's your Worst "Because She's Erza"-Moment? i just find this Category from the Awards to be hilarious :yodawg
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Her Blumenblatting Acnologia in 544. It's just :epicfacepalm

Yeah it was Brandish's idea haha
:epicfacepalm:epicfacepalm:epicfacepalm agreed that was High Level Cringe for me as well,i nominated her Slicing the Meteor and Irene herself with Broken Bones :yodawg

And of course this had to be @Brandish 's Idea...:kappa
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
My 2 nom slots are still open and I might nominate those. Erza has been a funny meme. Quite frankly I always laughed at whichever post in FT section that said "Thanks God he/she is safe from Erza's clutch" lmao
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
My 2 nom slots are still open and I might nominate those. Erza has been a funny meme. Quite frankly I always laughed at whichever post in FT section that said "Thanks God he/she is safe from Erza's clutch" lmao
Yeah Man i got you same here always amusing to check it out for me loved that Salt and the Tears of the Irene Fans back there.:yodawg

Actually @Vici suggested this last year iirc, but I will gladly take the credit :)
I see yeah i wasn't here Last Year so i didn't know, but yeah take the Credit i bet @Vici surely won't object to that.:heh
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Zeref-kun I would like to show you something that you probably will find amazing!!

Not here
Still not here
Nope, not yet
Well .. we are getting close tho
Just a few to go
Ah yeah, we are almost there
A couple more to go
I think you are really going to like this what I have for you!
I hope you enjoyed this journey~

Greetings from Magi~
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Zeref-kun I would like to show you something that you probably will find amazing!!

Not here
Still not here
Nope, not yet
Well .. we are getting close tho
Just a few to go
Ah yeah, we are almost there
A couple more to go
I think you are really going to like this what I have for you!
I hope you enjoyed this journey~

Greetings from Magi~
Yeah that was a Nice Trip...thanks for letting me have it...:kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Farfalla OMG THAT SET!!!!:oooh:oooh:oooh:oooh:oooh
I could fall in Love with you just for this Damn amazing Set! :soclose:victory
Well done Senpai!:yourock
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You must've been shocked with me being so Straight forward just now? :heh
But yeah its really well done what Programms do you work with if i may ask?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I took it as a joke '-'

Ah, I can only use Photoshop xD
Oh yeah dont worry it was a Joke :XD:XD:XD

I see yeah i work with GIMP if you know that? its a really...really...uhm..."Interesting" Program to work with...:kappa
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I knoooow, used to use it 'cause it's free, but it's quite limited as well XD
And since BRs are pirates anyway '-'
Yeah that was the Leading Thought when i got it for myself but can't say i am really that Satisfied with it at all,i was planning on getting Photoshop as well honestly since its by all means the better Choice and more Comfortable to work with as i heard from Friends of mine.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Ok now I check your posts and think I'm talking to myself cause of the set, LOL
I am Mirroring you now LMAO,don't be scared its just Me.:kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Farfalla Are you taking Part in the Minority Rule Game hosted by Linali?...Cause i am...:3c
@WithYouInSpirit how about teaming up with me in Secret in Order to make the Game more..."Interesting" :derp
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
> He went to the sign up thread to join
> He liked Linali's participants list
> He ask Farfosh to join
> While she is SECOND in the list

???

Peace be upon you!
 
Top