Freedom is a beautiful Thing

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
What are the other big news?
You know... final arc and all.

I'm so sad about it because after that, where will I go? TPN is my precious weekly manga :emocat

And also, other things as well :crying
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You know... final arc and all.

I'm so sad about it because after that, where will I go? TPN is my precious weekly manga :emocat

And also, other things as well :crying
Oh you meant that lol my bad didn't think of that. :hi

Well it had a good Run,i'm certain enough that it won't go out in a bad manner and with the Anime airing soon the Fans will still have something else to remember it by so there's that too.
It's gonna be sad for many i imagine,was a great Manga after all.:verily
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Oh you meant that lol my bad didn't think of that. :hi

Well it had a good Run,i'm certain enough that it won't go out in a bad manner and with the Anime airing soon the Fans will still have something else to remember it by so there's that too.
It's gonna be sad for many i imagine,was a great Manga after all.:verily
Yea, sad for me :comfort

But well, it's going to happen either way. Just be happy and hype as hell that the anime is coming :x3
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Anything good inevitably come to an end elu :emobirb
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Demonspeed Heyo,i don't know if you're the kind of guy to visit Member Threads from time to time or not but i felt like "inviting" you to "my place" as well for once lol.

Do you have a favorite Manga? Oh and i saw you're playing the Mafia Game,good luck with that!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,440
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Demonspeed Heyo,i don't know if you're the kind of guy to visit Member Threads from time to time or not but i felt like "inviting" you to "my place" as well for once lol.

Do you have a favorite Manga? Oh and i saw you're playing the Mafia Game,good luck with that!
Thanks for the invitation :amuse. My favorite manga is Hunter x Hunter, which returned this week :zomg.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Thanks for the invitation :amuse. My favorite manga is Hunter x Hunter, which returned this week :zomg.
Yeah i've read the Chapter yesterday,was pretty good as usual from Togashi nice to see Melody again. :verily
HxH is one of my favourite Shonen Manga actually.:teach
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vici Heya,are you playing anything lately?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@Vici Heya,are you playing anything lately?
Not Really...

I have finished Dead State ( Disappointed by the ending ) and God of War.

I have also played two games with not the best effect first is Risen...

I have heard about this series a lot and finally, give it a go it was fun etc. until a certain moment when around 30 hours of gameplay I have been given a quest and finish..

Later I tried to finish a quest that's is given to me because of how I solved the previous quest <<< But I couldn't find NPC's associated with this quest.

I Check the internet and find out that this quest is bugged and the only way to move the story forward is finish the previous quest in a different way..

I don't feel like replaying it right now ( Maybe later I will use the cheat code to fix it bug myself if possible )

Second game seems interesting and everything but I will not play it until it will not receive fix and loading the save/game won't take around 4/5 minutes...

I've got Dead Island definitive Edition but didn't play it and I'm going to buy Divinity Original Sin II ( PC or PS 4 dunno ) <<< I will play this one next.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Not Really...

I have finished Dead State ( Disappointed by the ending ) and God of War.

I have also played two games with not the best effect first is Risen...

I have heard about this series a lot and finally, give it a go it was fun etc. until a certain moment when around 30 hours of gameplay I have been given a quest and finish..

Later I tried to finish a quest that's is given to me because of how I solved the previous quest <<< But I couldn't find NPC's associated with this quest.

I Check the internet and find out that this quest is bugged and the only way to move the story forward is finish the previous quest in a different way..

I don't feel like replaying it right now ( Maybe later I will use the cheat code to fix it bug myself if possible )

Second game seems interesting and everything but I will not play it until it will not receive fix and loading the save/game won't take around 4/5 minutes...

I've got Dead Island definitive Edition but didn't play it and I'm going to buy Divinity Original Sin II ( PC or PS 4 dunno ) <<< I will play this one next.
Oh boy,you've been through some "Adventures" there wow. Did you like God of War? I haven't heard of Dead State before but i'll give it a look now that you've mentioned it here.

I'm sorry that you had troubles with Risen,i think thats from the same Studio that made the "Gothic" Games and i actually liked those a fair bit,mostly 1 and 2 since 3 had similar issues to what you experienced with Risen up there actually. I haven't played the Risen Games yet but my Brother did play both actually he did like playing them but according to him there isn't much improvement between both titles other than Gameplay,Graphics and Story curious what you'll think of it if you get to it sometime.

I've played Dead Island before,it's a solid game and i liked playing it. Got some nice Cinematics/Cutscenes in there,atmosphere and gameplay are pretty nice too. Definitely worth a shot if you're looking for a Survival Game in between. :verily

I've heard some good stuff about Divinity Original Sin 2 before,if you're going to play it sometime soon let me know how it is since i'm looking for something new to play at the moment.

As for me,i finished playing Hollow Knight and Castle Crashers recently. I felt like playing some Indie and Arcade Games after sometime again,also finished Replaying Resident Evil 7 on Madhouse Mode this time a while back. I'm considering on wether or not i should check/buy the new Assassin's Creed Odyssey that got released today,i'm a Fan of the Franchise actually but i heard this one got some mean Requirements for PC so i might have to stock up on my Hardware first lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed Cool Avatar! I'm a Tokoyami Fan as well :verily
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Brandish That Avatar

--- Double Post Merged, ---
@niichan I'm starting Made in Abyss tomorrow! Gonna keep you updated on my progress every now and then.:verily
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Vici Hey,have you jumped onto the RDR2 Hype-train as well? Gotta admit...i don't have a PS4 so i'm not.:nerd
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
RDR2 is a great game, from what I've seen. Sadly, only on the PS4 though but I think a PC port is coming (hopefully), read that somewhere.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yo, you playing AC Odyssey?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yo, you playing AC Odyssey?
Yeah i have,about halfway through on that one. Picked Hitman 2 up recently as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Farfalla Hey,long time since you last visited my Thread,how are you doing? :)
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm alright actually,thanks. Been trying to improve my Editing and Coloring Skills lately but i'm not really getting there.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I just noticed that you won/got like 19 Badges Farf...wow puts me to shame.:nerd It'd be nice if he/she could share advice with me.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh,well i guess i'm sorry for tagging her then didn't want to create some sense of obligation to reply to me. No Problemo,understandable.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
:popcorn
 
Top