You know... final arc and all.What are the other big news?
I'm so sad about it because after that, where will I go? TPN is my precious weekly manga
And also, other things as well

You know... final arc and all.What are the other big news?

Oh you meant that lol my bad didn't think of that.You know... final arc and all.
I'm so sad about it because after that, where will I go? TPN is my precious weekly manga
And also, other things as well![]()

Yea, sad for meOh you meant that lol my bad didn't think of that.
Well it had a good Run,i'm certain enough that it won't go out in a bad manner and with the Anime airing soon the Fans will still have something else to remember it by so there's that too.
It's gonna be sad for many i imagine,was a great Manga after all.![]()


Thanks for the invitation@Demonspeed Heyo,i don't know if you're the kind of guy to visit Member Threads from time to time or not but i felt like "inviting" you to "my place" as well for once lol.
Do you have a favorite Manga? Oh and i saw you're playing the Mafia Game,good luck with that!
. My favorite manga is Hunter x Hunter, which returned this week
.Yeah i've read the Chapter yesterday,was pretty good as usual from Togashi nice to see Melody again.Thanks for the invitation. My favorite manga is Hunter x Hunter, which returned this week
.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not Really...@Vici Heya,are you playing anything lately?
Oh boy,you've been through some "Adventures" there wow. Did you like God of War? I haven't heard of Dead State before but i'll give it a look now that you've mentioned it here.Not Really...
I have finished Dead State ( Disappointed by the ending ) and God of War.
I have also played two games with not the best effect first is Risen...
I have heard about this series a lot and finally, give it a go it was fun etc. until a certain moment when around 30 hours of gameplay I have been given a quest and finish..
Later I tried to finish a quest that's is given to me because of how I solved the previous quest <<< But I couldn't find NPC's associated with this quest.
I Check the internet and find out that this quest is bugged and the only way to move the story forward is finish the previous quest in a different way..
I don't feel like replaying it right now ( Maybe later I will use the cheat code to fix it bug myself if possible )
Second game seems interesting and everything but I will not play it until it will not receive fix and loading the save/game won't take around 4/5 minutes...
I've got Dead Island definitive Edition but didn't play it and I'm going to buy Divinity Original Sin II ( PC or PS 4 dunno ) <<< I will play this one next.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah i have,about halfway through on that one. Picked Hitman 2 up recently as well.Yo, you playing AC Odyssey?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It'd be nice if he/she could share advice with me.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
