Ikr? The indecision to talk to someone here always gets me

especially when you're more in manga discussion setions.
Ban was the hype in the first major arc, the second one was good for him too but his fanbase suffered a lot in this arc uh, but Nakaba never killed his hype, only thing I will miss of him is his immortality, it was so cool to see him using it, hilarious too.

Diane is a character I like but yeah she isn't my favorite either, I think she's the least interesting for me, but I think she had very cool moments in some fights it's a waste not to let her shine in the final part of the series.

I was so mad at the Mael fight lol Diane and Elizabeth on a corner watching.
Escanor's gaiden would be so great, and I agree with Rosa! I'm almost sure she's from the Goddess clan, and he was the one who always got me curious the most on what his "sin" was. Merlin would give us more flashbacks from the Holy War

and also why Arthur is her "hope" (I always wish Nakaba was serious when he said NnT is to get a spin-off of Arthur).
Mael's fight was kinda controvertial, but I liked it because of the many plot twists too. Also I liked Derrieri very much and seeing her getting development was great too.

Hahahaha Meliodas and Elizabeth aren't very liked, I kinda expected it.

but they're actually my favorite ship here, to be honest.
King and Diane are amazing too, especially because King is my favorite character. Escanor/Merlin was always neutral to me but it have Escanor actual character development to I'm all for it.

Even if I like Ban and Elaine as characters, their couple was always my least favorite to be honest.

Zeldris and Gelda are so tragic, I would love if Nakaba made a gaiden or something about them.
Derrieri is my favorite commandament and demon in general

followed by Zeldris and Gloxina o/. But my firsts favorite commadaments/demons were Galand and Mera, these two were so cool and hilarious.
Meliodas/DK's outfit is actually good compared to Nakaba's taste in fashion (?) I like his expressions and hair too. But honestly I expected the shadow-dark-creature Meliodas always had, I was kinda more hyped for it. What do you think about it?