I will read it now, thanks!
I think Zel needs a bit more development with his relationships in general. It's known he loves Gelda but these two lack screentime, if Nakaba made a special gaiden for how they both fell for each other, that would make it complete for me. And with Meliodas, their sibling relationship feels a bit rushed, even if it started well; Meliodas showed his sorrow for being a bad brother for the entire arc, and it was a bit obvious that Zel was going to forgive him, but it kinda happened too fast, it didn't take Zel more than two panels to forget all the hatred he had for many years.
So basically I just ignore the terrible DK fight, and some relationships go well even if kinda rushed.
The last one is more likely to happen though, Nakaba...
Like you have a guy who destroyed an entire kingdom, someone who killed a fairy in a forest, a guy who killed the sister of the current king and then... let's add this guy who was a bit rude to us.
Forever salty about it
when he said to Escanor that he had more chances to win against the DK than him, I hoped Nakaba explained that later but I guess that in the end the explication was "because you're the MC, Escanor".
Think I never could ship them because Escanor was my least favorite for most part of the manga (I almost get killed many times for that opinion), so I never cared for his romantic route. Then now I ended up actually liking him, but the roles chances and I disliked Merlin for a long time now
also the fact that she's part of Meliodas's harem too...
Worst part is that the Demon King actually kept having new forms and transformations, but in the end it was all apparences because his power didn't change for the Sins, no matter what new powers or levels he had, the Sins used the same things all over again to beat him.I know right? It was basically Sins vs DK Meliodas all over again just with the Demon King going even crazier about his incoming loss against them this time around.I honestly liked the first battle more even though it did leave,as you said,some plot holes open but i did also like Zel and Gelda's panel time together. They're a cute couple i won't lie,i'll never get over the height difference between Mel/Zel and Eli/Gelda,but if they had gotten more relevance and panel time they could've been even better. I also sort of missed that despite saving Zeldris and erasing the Demon King, Meliodas still didn't go and have that good "heart to heart" talk that he promised him after the battle. I mean that could've been nice for what it's worth right?.
![]()
I think Zel needs a bit more development with his relationships in general. It's known he loves Gelda but these two lack screentime, if Nakaba made a special gaiden for how they both fell for each other, that would make it complete for me. And with Meliodas, their sibling relationship feels a bit rushed, even if it started well; Meliodas showed his sorrow for being a bad brother for the entire arc, and it was a bit obvious that Zel was going to forgive him, but it kinda happened too fast, it didn't take Zel more than two panels to forget all the hatred he had for many years.
So basically I just ignore the terrible DK fight, and some relationships go well even if kinda rushed.
I hope the number 2 happens! The fist one would be lit and dark but doubt Nakaba would try to go that route, especially since he wants to make an Arthur sequel, but he getting sealed and trying to find a way to free him later would be a good tension for the plot.Yeah i agree,we could guess that Arthur would come back to Life but we couldn't guess how and now that we know how it sort of feels disappointing to me. I mean he got revived so he gets 1 out of 3 possible treatments here which would be:
1. He takes on the Sins in a heavy battle and loses,ultimately dies/gets killed.
2. He gets defeated but cannot get freed of these King of Chaos-Powers and has to be sealed away by Meliodas/Elizabeth/Merlin(?).
3. Another Sins vs DK Fight all over again,they battle,invade his mind and free him,beat the real body up and save Arthur somehow.
At least that's how i see it coming here.
The last one is more likely to happen though, Nakaba...
Rosa should have been the whole focus for the gaiden, also change the reason of why Escanor is "pride", still can't believe that he got the nickname because he was mean to a bunch of Holy Knights and Zaratras.And agreed,i didn't like Escanor's Gaiden that much either besides the Rosa parts at least,it sort of made his win over Meliodas in Assault Form meaningless even though Zel sort of told us that basically nobody can beat Meliodas at his best. Still though,bummer. I wish we got to see the Supreme Deity too,but i'm also curious who the "Princess" is that Merlin was speaking to before transforming Arthur.
Like you have a guy who destroyed an entire kingdom, someone who killed a fairy in a forest, a guy who killed the sister of the current king and then... let's add this guy who was a bit rude to us.
Forever salty about it
The whole Mael interaction with Escanor made no senseMerlin is one of my Top 3 Sins actually while Escanor was one of my most disliked Characters in NnT,i mean,the guy slaugthered anyone he went up against besides the Sinner basically. I thought he was gonna make it till the Manga was over since he had lost his powers and was death sentenced basically but Mael had to give him the Grace again didn't he? smh.
Their Ship was one of my favorites for awhile because i was curious if and how they would end up together actually,but when i saw that Escanor would only be able to confess when he was at Death's door that was sort of a heartbreaker for me haha. It was a nice and sweet farewell for them and i like the gesture of Merlin keeping the scars from the kiss as well but sad for Escanor that she did never really return the same feelings to him. The overall chapter was okay for me but only,if nothing else,for this moment between the 2 of them. I was surprised Merlin would actually go and do it to be honest with you xD.
when he said to Escanor that he had more chances to win against the DK than him, I hoped Nakaba explained that later but I guess that in the end the explication was "because you're the MC, Escanor".Think I never could ship them because Escanor was my least favorite for most part of the manga (I almost get killed many times for that opinion), so I never cared for his romantic route. Then now I ended up actually liking him, but the roles chances and I disliked Merlin for a long time now
also the fact that she's part of Meliodas's harem too...
,i mean,the guy slaugthered anyone he went up against besides the Sinner basically. I thought he was gonna make it till the Manga was over since he had lost his powers and was death sentenced basically but Mael had to give him the Grace again didn't he? smh.
I guess this is when Taichi's character will go worse the most, he will probably close from everyone the most.

It's one of my favorite Shonen lately!,Have a Merry Christmas! 


). Maybe Mami also has family issues or something,some more info on her background would be nice.

I forget to comment in almost every section, even if I follow the manga.I I never post in OP even if it's one of my favorite mangas and follow it every week, and I slowly stopped posting in Neverland.
