Re: Title for rent!
Title for rent
.... HMMM
will thaaaank of something...
Title for rent
.... HMMM
will thaaaank of something...
yep amumu is my fav jungler, thought lately when i have to jungle i go with olaf. y u no play with us?Yes, very often.
I see you play Amumu a lot.
---------- Post added January 03, 2013 at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was January 01, 2013 at 03:20 PM ----------
BUMP


Is that such a bad thing though?Yes bob, you are so out of touch with the LOL generation.
What's next then? I wanna be ready...Not at all, this generation is on it's way out anyway.
I thought you were in the know, DD!!!I got no idea!

make a noob acc on eu westI have tried keeping conversations! Because I am playing on the NA server
But.... The laggggg is horriblemake a noob acc on eu west
