From the Moon

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States


 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
PS2: I'm extremely enraged over the fact that we have to specify our country yet there is NOT a "Moon" option! I demand the staff that they should update this mistake asap. Otherwise I might go as far as suing your site for galactic racism! Ofcourse, I could just invade the hell out of you, but suing is more fun.
Take it up with our goldb - he's always finding some new flags. The moon huh? Mhm....

Welcome to mh - though I believe I already welcomed you somewhere else. Glad to see you came with love and nice to have you here.
Which mangas are you readding at the moment and which anime?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Whats wrong - its rare that we have someone that visits us from the moon.
For Koreans like us donseng - its pretty rare. We need to show kanbaru the ways of the kimchee

:allthe

and manhwa like the breaker
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Whats wrong - its rare that we have someone that visits us from the moon.
For Koreans like us donseng - its pretty rare. We need to show kanbaru the ways of the kimchee

:allthe

and manhwa like the breaker
I dont think he needs something like that.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was briefly acquainted with a person or persons of interest that claimed to be form a jelly stone or was than bean dimension. I think he went back to his aforementioned dimensions ::.

Hmmm - well its rare that we have an alien show us their presence. I am deeply interested in the subject of aline visitations and related matters, you see.

Also, I was referring to this:
From the Moon. With love <3
.
Which I took to be your mission statement during your rare visitations....
It's a pleasure to meet you again.... we have a lot to discuss in terms of the earth, space and so-forth.

​

:nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I see... so essentially what you're saying is that you won't answer any-questions related to your homeland, means of travel and fuel supply...
and that you lie often. As a young-ling alien... you also know nothing about space....


:oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My first meeting with an alien is not going as well as I planned. I have so many questions and yet you have so little answers....
Its almost as if you're a human pretending to be an alien ----
:derp
​

So you're in fact a stowaway as welll......
Are you sure this won't cause some-kind of Inner planetary relations issues?
Won't your moon parents miss you?

Are you familiar with Ignignokt and err?


 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
They can't suck cus err and igni are from the moon. They're in fact real moonintes like yourself.
They just happened to chose a flat or 2d format or corporeal form for their outer existence.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Never heard of them. Sorry, I think whoever came up with them are messing with you earhtlings
Well... you might change your mind after you see how much these guys talk about the moon.

Mind you this all occurred in real time.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We ignore them completely. So I obviously don't have any nerd friends.
I have always suspected that the mooninites to have somewhat of a mean streak to them from those videos I posted earlier.
What about your regular friends that aren't nerds and do you miss them? Have you made earthling friends and whats your thought on them??
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But I already told you those videos were fake.

Umm >__>
:errr

I clearly told you that those were documentaries.
Made in real-time.
You don't trust me at all.
:waah

Actually. I'm one of those nerds <__< So I don't have any friends.

That's also kind of why I ran away from moon.

But don't tell anyone,

okay? :darn
I won't tell ....and you can make plenty of friends here

:allthe
Including me ^_^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You're staying since I'm all over you??
Though I'm happy to hear that you care about me being deceived. :hug

A ninja ghost fucking emo mooninite - :errr

:rofl

You're killing me /

Visit me on your moonship cuz I gotta run

:bye
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A mooninte that likes to keel
:lmao
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
'S wrong The Boss?

She is pretty hardcore in LOL as well.
I keept quitting every-time I'm playing now cuz it pis me off.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
D:
No way, I just play a few characters good that's all. I still haven't even tried over 70 of the champs.

(on a side note, if it's katarina or Shyvana I dare challenge the 30 lvls >__> <__<)
You should bring it cuz we have a few good players here.
I only practice with that Garren guy but still....
 
Top