- Joined
- Feb 1, 2013
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 74
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
moon troll
Last edited:
Take it up with our goldb - he's always finding some new flags. The moon huh? Mhm....PS2: I'm extremely enraged over the fact that we have to specify our country yet there is NOT a "Moon" option! I demand the staff that they should update this mistake asap. Otherwise I might go as far as suing your site for galactic racism! Ofcourse, I could just invade the hell out of you, but suing is more fun.

Whats wrong - its rare that we have someone that visits us from the moon.

I dont think he needs something like that.Whats wrong - its rare that we have someone that visits us from the moon.
For Koreans like us donseng - its pretty rare. We need to show kanbaru the ways of the kimchee
and manhwa like the breaker
How comes?I dont think he needs something like that.
.From the Moon. With love <3



Well... you might change your mind after you see how much these guys talk about the moon.Never heard of them. Sorry, I think whoever came up with them are messing with you earhtlings
Oh? Do tell and do you have any nerd friends on the moon?That's bs. That's not how we treat nerds over the moon.
I have always suspected that the mooninites to have somewhat of a mean streak to them from those videos I posted earlier.We ignore them completely. So I obviously don't have any nerd friends.
But I already told you those videos were fake.
Umm >__>


I won't tell ....and you can make plenty of friends hereActually. I'm one of those nerds <__< So I don't have any friends.
That's also kind of why I ran away from moon.
But don't tell anyone,
okay?![]()







You should bring it cuz we have a few good players here.D:
No way, I just play a few characters good that's all. I still haven't even tried over 70 of the champs.
(on a side note, if it's katarina or Shyvana I dare challenge the 30 lvls >__> <__<)