From the Moon

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh never tell what happened in that game -_-

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

They'd prolly counter-pick me >.< That was an exaggarated statement >_______>

You play with that "Garen" and yet you still...

Oh my >_> You need practice
Understatement - I think I played liek a total of 7-10 times now.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:teehee Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

Well... >_> You certainly didn't look like you've played 5 times >__>
Well... non consecutively.

:faint

Haha - you best not!!
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Moon huh?
Have you seen Enel around there? '-'
 
Top