Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You just posted that on the other page I think...so obviously it wasn't :e3

I don't really have a list where I rank them. There's plenty of awesome anime out there though. CG was inconsistent, DN was really well done though.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Let's not talk about CG again, shall we? :XD
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You just posted that on the other page I think...so obviously it wasn't :e3

I don't really have a list where I rank them. There's plenty of awesome anime out there though. CG was inconsistent, DN was really well done though.
:P

Yeah, there are quite a lot of awesome anime out there. Those just happen to be my three favorite. CG does have a lot of problems, but it's still incredibly awesome. Anyway, you can't expect magic out of all 52 episodes.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:P

Yeah, there are quite a lot of awesome anime out there. Those just happen to be my three favorite. CG does have a lot of problems, but it's still incredibly awesome. Anyway, you can't expect magic out of all 52 episodes.
I liked the first season a lot though. It only had 25 episodes though.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Let's not talk about CG again, shall we? :XD
What was that, Ms.-I-compared-everything-I-watch-to-CG-even-when-that-makes-no-sense? :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
25, 26, whatever. :P
I remember when it was airing, they did some weird thing where the last two episodes of the first season didn't air until like 4 months after episode 23. It was really odd.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
I don't compare everything to CG In that sense. I do have a list of my favorites, I can say that x I liked better cos... Yeah.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't compare everything to CG In that sense. I do have a list of my favorites, I can say that x I liked better cos... Yeah.
You LIKED it...not that it was objectively BETTER :nah
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
I liked = better for me. It's my opinion O,O
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, in the end, as we all know, different people like different things for different reason.

I more or less thought FMA's manga was dry, slow, and alchemy was poorly portrayed on the page. Berserk, while I read like 240 chapters of it, was originally a good (albeit disturbing) manga, but then devolved into mindless monster slaughter.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I disagree with Rooney being left out of the starting XI, but we'll see.

Jose's looking confident.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ferguson always has a plan in mind, problem is, 2 can play that game. Mourinho probably expects it. I'm not really surprised.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
True, true.

Madrid were denied a goal that looked fair. People are going up for headers and Ramos' challenge looked pretty fair to me.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
A lot of chances for both sides, very open game which I like. Just besides the disallowed goal for Madrid, they've not had any other clear cut chances. It's still up for grabs though.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
If only that were real, Asky.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No german noob to annoy. :poke
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, it does take a while to fly. It's like a 10-11 hour journey.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top