Youtube crap? PLS
Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, that's epic. >____>Youtube crap? PLS
I listened it in Spanish first... it's betterNah, that's epic. >____>


What about me?Morning (for you), Darj.

What about me?![]()
I was already gone when you posted :< A great way to spam, thoughMorning (for you), Darj.
Thanks for the encouragement.I was already gone when you posted :< A great way to spam, though![]()


But, but, but... You are my pokemon.Again with the poking.![]()

It's easier, and more fun, to spam.Stop spamming and slacking and start calcing.
No, I am not a pokemon.But, but, but... You are my pokemon.![]()
Yes, you are.No, I am not a pokemon.
He makes everyone wants to hug him.What kind of powers does Togepi (awful name right there) have?

That's a lame power. Shouldn't you desire that as you want to hug everyone and by having that power, thus everyone would want to hug you?He makes everyone wants to hug him.
---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------
![]()
In the series, Misty caries around a Togepi, her favourite Pokémon (which is useless IIRC, he never attacks). When Togepi evolves (AND BECOMES SOMETHING USEFUL)... She frees him. Yeah Pokémon logicThat's a lame power. Shouldn't you desire that as you want to hug everyone and by having that power, thus everyone would want to hug you?

