Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

How have are you finding your new accomodations? settled in well?
I've gotten almost all of my stuff moved in, but I haven't started living there yet.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

When do you get in then? I guess your course doesn't start for a little while yet, huh?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

When do you get in then? I guess your course doesn't start for a little while yet, huh?
I think that I'm going to move in on Sunday and classes start on the 26th. There's orientation beforehand, however.

---------- Post added August 31, 2013 at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was August 12, 2013 at 04:45 PM ----------

Right, so classes have started. They're interesting. I've met people from all different backgrounds.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

frsoty chan!
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

Lawlett-chan!
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

you've met people from all different backgrounds what kinda comment is that?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

you've met people from all different backgrounds what kinda comment is that?
It just references the different socioeconomic, political, and various other distinctions that set people apart. To be honest, I've never met too many people from certain areas of New York City, for example. I've even met someone from a country that I never expected to meet someone from. I'd seen Eritrea on a map when I was in high school, but I never expected to meet someone from there.

Nothing's meant by the comment overall, Darj.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

Okay it just sounded... weird. Not bad.

Please, please, change your avatar T.T
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

She doesn't ship Juan Mata with anyone?
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

I don't know who Juan Mata is..
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

I don't know who Juan Mata is..
He's Spanish, is in his mid twenties, and stares deeply into your eyes.


He plays for the football club I support, Darj.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

well, he's ugly, or it's an ugly picture
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

He has too much facial hair. She likes boys who look like....boys
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

He has too much facial hair. She likes boys who look like....boys
Probably, probably.

I wonder if she likes CR7 then. He's always clean shaven.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

He's not asian enough
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

He has too much facial hair. She likes boys who look like....boys
I like Jeremy Irons, in Eragon movie.

I like CR7 though.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

Jeremy Irons...okay :oh
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

What, he's a fine looking gentleman. I wish my grandpa looked like him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top