He needs to figure out what he
really wants, but that's hard when people are pressuring you. I kinda get how he feels since people were pressuring me into going into professional music and I did throw some tantrums myself since it was annoying (I didn't want to do music at all). But since this is anime, tbh I'm expecting he'll "come into realization" that he wants to swim and he wants to swim competitively, he just needs Rei-chan to give him another pep talk or something.
But he can't take it out on Rin like that
Oh well, it's just a setup for a sweet ending right?! With how it is now though, Haru won't be able to compete with freestyle in Nationals, only in medley relay. I don't like that ;_;
On the other hand, Sousuke sprawled down in the shower was just purely
cruel. Sousuke and I started in a hate relationship, but now I'm like Sou-chan Sou-chan haha
---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------
"A llama once told me", KnB has some quite spectacular chapter titles too
