Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
If you're referring to the black part, I'm pretty sure that's Konomi's desk. But yeah, wonder if he's getting into coaching too or something. Kinda reminds me of that anime filler way back where he returned to the Japanese team as part of the staff.
That would make sense about it being the desk.

In a way, he could be. I don't know how it would relate to the current storyline, though.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
In a way, he could be. I don't know how it would relate to the current storyline, though.
Tezuka gets invited by Mifune to join the Japanese team at the WC as coach and he's the reason Ryoma rejoins Japan in the end. Or something like that. No, I don't know why he'd be invited to join as coach and not as player, I'm sure there's some way to make it work though.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Tezuka gets invited by Mifune to join the Japanese team at the WC as coach and he's the reason Ryoma rejoins Japan in the end. Or something like that. No, I don't know why he'd be invited to join as coach and not as player, I'm sure there's some way to make it work though.
Even you can't come up with a way. Although, then again, none of us (except perhaps you in some recess of your mind) expected that Ryoma would ever join the US team.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Not like we know anything less about you two. I don't see too much of a difference, tbh.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
As Lawlett said, we're more mysterious than he is, plus he won last year. Lawlett is the most mysterious to me of regular members. Kdowns is more mysterious, but he's rarely here, so...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Like I said, I don't see much of a difference.

No way kdowns is more mysterious :lmao
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Like I said, I don't see much of a difference.

No way kdowns is more mysterious :lmao
:P

You can't figure out anything about kdowns or how he thinks, which makes him mysterious.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:P

You can't figure out anything about kdowns or how he thinks, which makes him mysterious.
I don't know, I think plenty of people who've been around long enough know about him. I've skyped with him, played games, he's met people offline...
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I don't know, I think plenty of people who've been around long enough know about him. I've skyped with him, played games, he's met people offline...
You've skyped kdowns? That's surprising.

Then again, I've only been here for the better part of four years.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You've skyped kdowns? That's surprising.

Then again, I've only been here for the better part of four years.
A bunch of people have

Yeah, I think you're basing it off of him never being around. Rather than him actually being mysterious.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I was unaware.

Well, yes, basically. I'm basing it off of him never being around and his play, or lack thereof, in Mafia Games.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So you hate him just like everyone else?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I didn't say I hate him, just that I don't care for him. If you want to extend that to hating because you want to call it that, then sure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top