[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: [New thread title PREMIERE]

LOL, you were the smarter one, then XD
Wich R&B/Soul artists you like the most, riki?^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [New thread title PREMIERE]

Hmmm... Bruno Mars? I remembered liking Boyz II Men and All-4-One when I was little though.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: [New thread title PREMIERE]

Oh *0* I like Bruno and Boyz II Men! Don't know many of their songs, but still *-* The last one I dunno o.o Gonna check o/
Are Soul/R&B your fav music styles/genres?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [New thread title PREMIERE]

I don't really have a preference to be honest. However, I mostly listen to alternative rock and pop. Country and Christian music is not really my things though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: [New thread title PREMIERE]

Oh, I love their gospel voices XD The ones you have there, I mean. If you hear the christian ones we have here, you'd love yours @.@
Me likez your taste ^-^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [New thread title PREMIERE]

Well, most of them have cheesy lyrics. :sweat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: [New thread title PREMIERE]

Christian music isn't any different than other styles, it's just the lyrics that are stupid...usually
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: [New thread title PREMIERE]

I love that song, Gary *-*

I disagree o.o I think gospel style is different from the others. If you listen to a gospel song in a language you dunno, you'll still recognize it as gospel.
But, unlike american gospel, our vocals suck @.@ But I think some christian songs have pretty lyrics.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: [New thread title PREMIERE]

I wasn't talking about Gospel necessarily, just Christian rock/pop/country or whatever. 'Tis awful :edu

And yeah...who could dislike Sade? :hee
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [New thread title PREMIERE]

I wasn't talking about Gospel necessarily, just Christian rock/pop/country or whatever. 'Tis awful :edu
^This. I somewhat find it amusing that there is Christian rock since some Church leaders long ago called rock and roll "the devil's music". :teehee

Church music is fine though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: [New thread title PREMIERE]

Oh xD Well... those are still rock/pop/country, so....
Not really :hee

Since they have to label it as Christian _____ and that fact that no one would buy their music if it was mainstream.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: [New thread title PREMIERE]

Oh, oh! New title, yaay! :confetti
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: [New thread title PREMIERE]

New thread title: "goldb, king of my soul" :hip
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: [New thread title PREMIERE]

I just saw that picture up there. :lmao

New title:

LET'S ALL GO TO LONDON!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top