[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,445
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

I guess I could do both, but I saw that I had more bad than good results when I cried about something @.@ And the system is not exactly fair... My bad results are commented in my registries, why the good ones got no comments u.u So I need to try to fit their model hihihi, can't be a whiner.
Of course, of course. :nod I sincerely hope you can't. :nod

About the rest.... you're even harder to understand than Gary XDDD Monsieur Charade, would you please explain me how we got to a salad topic? XD
Harder than Gary? :gent My, that's quite the compliment. :nod

Well, Bonduce = bondage + lettuce, duh. What's so hard to understand here? I even put the 'mama' hint afterwards... Now I feel fooled... Where's my tool?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

I get it u.u You want to promote a 'mass neuron death' inside my head and then turn me into a lettuce... Just so my codename will seem real.
Well, I dunno why but I feel that "mama" is better than the "auntie" people usually call me in the internet #.#~
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

About the rest.... you're even harder to understand than Gary XDDD Monsier Charade, would you please explain me how we got to a salad topic? XD
:-_-

Harder than Gary? :gent My, that's quite the compliment. :nod
:disappoint

Unless that was innuendo :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

But they know nothing about the books, only about the serie, so I'm gonna be their Yoda. That's way more epic than being the noobish among you @.@ (although we still have Bob)
:scry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

Yeah but that can change Bob
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

Yeah...soon I hope. It'll be a LONG time before I get to the 5th book, I'll tell you that now -_-;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

Setting yourself up for failure :gar
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

Gosh, you guys spammed every single thread in one hour ò.ó
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

Setting yourself up for failure :gar
I'm just setting up my excuses well ahead of time lol :derp I get complacent and easily drift to other things.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

Gosh, you guys spammed every single thread in one hour ò.ó
:carlton

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

I'm just setting up my excuses well ahead of time lol :derp I get complacent and easily drift to other things.
Then your heart is already decided :gwah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

Gosh, you guys spammed every single thread in one hour ò.ó
We were just keeping your thread busy for you. This is the thanks we get? :hmph Let's go elsewhere Beary....
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

Do that and I'm be hunting mountain lambs and centaurs soon u.u
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

This thread is so foreign anyways :noworry
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

Hohoho, not you with the foreign shit, Gary, I know you enjoy such latin spice style
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

This thread is so foreign anyways :noworry
Exactly, pshhh :hmph

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Do that and I'm be hunting mountain lambs and centaurs soon u.u

you're going to what? :blink
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

Hohoho, not you with the foreign shit, Gary, I know you enjoy such latin spice style
:epicfacepalm

...not THAT foreign
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~

...was American -_-;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top