- Joined
- Nov 25, 2011
- Messages
- 666
- Reaction score
- 2,446
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Democracia é quando eu mando em você, ditadura é quando você manda em mim~
I sincerely hope you can't. 
My, that's quite the compliment. 
Well, Bonduce = bondage + lettuce, duh. What's so hard to understand here? I even put the 'mama' hint afterwards... Now I feel fooled... Where's my tool?
Of course, of course.I guess I could do both, but I saw that I had more bad than good results when I cried about something @.@ And the system is not exactly fair... My bad results are commented in my registries, why the good ones got no comments u.u So I need to try to fit their model hihihi, can't be a whiner.
I sincerely hope you can't. 
Harder than Gary?About the rest.... you're even harder to understand than Gary XDDD Monsieur Charade, would you please explain me how we got to a salad topic? XD
My, that's quite the compliment. 
Well, Bonduce = bondage + lettuce, duh. What's so hard to understand here? I even put the 'mama' hint afterwards... Now I feel fooled... Where's my tool?








Let's go elsewhere Beary....

