[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Work is so so cool XD Love to work among geeks @.@ I recruited one female consultant to be a GoT fangirl like me and now we have a GoT discussion group at the IT department O: AND one of those days people were using their iPads and iPhones to play some soccer gay during work time XD AND they often go out to bars and all *-* Such a great place to work at T.T Oh yeah, we do work XD I have so many deadlines alrdy D: Yesterday I did my first report and things are going well so far^^ How about you? XD
:thumbs
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Work is so so cool XD Love to work among geeks @.@ I recruited one female consultant to be a GoT fangirl like me and now we have a GoT discussion group at the IT department O: AND one of those days people were using their iPads and iPhones to play some soccer gay during work time XD AND they often go out to bars and all *-* Such a great place to work at T.T Oh yeah, we do work XD I have so many deadlines alrdy D: Yesterday I did my first report and things are going well so far^^ How about you? XD
:super
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Hello Lala-chan~~~~ :nrrr
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

YOU GODDAMN MEAN GIRL Ç.Ç!!!

I'll glue something in my screen to hide people's avys XDDD (then I'll try to guess who's each one by reading the posts, LOL)
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Naomi and Lala have such hawt avy's :nrr

 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

I'd say 'we should totally make out then', but then I remember her avy @.@
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Work is so so cool XD Love to work among geeks @.@ I recruited one female consultant to be a GoT fangirl like me and now we have a GoT discussion group at the IT department O: AND one of those days people were using their iPads and iPhones to play some soccer gay during work time XD AND they often go out to bars and all *-* Such a great place to work at T.T Oh yeah, we do work XD I have so many deadlines alrdy D: Yesterday I did my first report and things are going well so far^^ How about you? XD
Soccer...gay...? O.o

Sounds great! ^^ It's nice you're having fun and good job on the first report! :hug

I'm okay, work's as going as usual, studying too, my social life's getting a bit better. ^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

OMG XD And there my brain goes betraying me!


Uhhh Bob, got a lady? O:
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

OMG XD And there my brain goes betraying me!

Uhhh Bob, got a lady? O:
You can't escape me, answer my question! :shin

But seriously, what did you mean? xD


Nana, this song reminded me of you, for obvious reasons... :XD


I'm not picking on you, I swear! o.o
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

I guess I missed your question T.T I dunno what to answer XD
Gah, can't listen to songs here Ç.Ç I mean... not the ones on the internet XD Slow connection won't lemme load it, I'll check it when I get home.
So far, I like the blue hair O:
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Ah, sorry, Nana! :hug

I didn't get what you intended to write in the place I bolded. xD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

I'd say 'we should totally make out then', but then I remember her avy @.@

DAMN YOU GOLDB F*CKING DAMN YOU.

:rofl
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Naomi-chin! :rofl

I'm sorry you don't have a chance with Nana anymore. :comfort

...

:teehee

:rofl
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

:XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

O.O

I seriously think that when Nana sees one of those, she'll scream. :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Oh fawk you, Mongol @.@

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Guys, can we play this pretty please? *-*
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/74784-OOC-Sign-up-The-Castle

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Oh, and again, FUCK YOU HERMIE Ç.Ç SOMEONE MAKE THIS PAGE BE PASSED, LOL I try to scroll up fast and it gets animated, LOL
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

:lmao
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Hellooo~

Who's Joe? :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Where?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top