[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

You gotta convince the girls, Joe!
Get Nao and then we'll have KD, scav, Gary, niichii, etc.
Get Ancy and then we'll have Adi, Blai, Bob, etc.
WE HAVE A PLAN, NOW LET'S MOVE!
:nono
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

You gotta convince the girls, Joe!
Get Nao and then we'll have KD, scav, Gary, niichii, etc.
Get Ancy and then we'll have Adi, Blai, Bob, etc.
WE HAVE A PLAN, NOW LET'S MOVE!
I'm not a puppet. If I join my motives will be mine alone :notsure
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Ancy is back \o/
And yesh, boys, you were all trained to believe in that and it's really good to see that it worked *-*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

What worked exactly? :headscratch
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

You shall not know!

Here the easter egg with passion fruit cream I got from my sister (felt sorry for eating it, LOL):



And Bobbie, the *cough photoshoped cough* bigger version of the picture you liked:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

You told me about that egg...didn't know how big it was :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Weird perspective then :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

And Bobbie, the *cough photoshoped cough* bigger version of the picture you liked:
:blush thanks! super kawai nana!
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Ancy is back \o/
And yesh, boys, you were all trained to believe in that and it's really good to see that it worked *-*
Gomi a pan ganian, rumga gouross koukanssa. Sinch sperancia maniam vida, megouri kissom koudaman oun sim. Yassoun on stafaran, odé a un sperancia mandar, y tù conssion na mejor, kanoum mengi kédaré. :-_-
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

You are very welcome my dear beurre-mouche. :gent

And there isn't any translation, as this is not a language (explained somethread else already). But to answer your real question : yes I do care for them, especially at night. It always is a huge pleasure to learn that somebody is acutally all in one, best of both world in a way. :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

That was an answer to what question? :oh
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Apparently, I saw a blank between 'trans' and 'late'. :cookiestare
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

:gwah
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Hey....I have an avy request...very simple...

There's this last panel on this page http://www.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/323/18

Can you make an avy out of it? Cut out just the eyes and the mouth and make the background transparent?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

I'm sorry that I couldn't participate Farfalla-chan. ;~;

 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Arrrgh damn, just thought that I should given Naomi the pic of the parakeet drowning in chocolate as avy instead of the arf zombie instead! :crying
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Hey....I have an avy request...very simple...

There's this last panel on this page http://www.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/323/18

Can you make an avy out of it? Cut out just the eyes and the mouth and make the background transparent?
Sure! I'll do it once I get home, kay?
If I take too long, Adi is also great with that xD

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

I'm sorry that I couldn't participate Farfalla-chan. ;~;

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN Ç.Ç
I WANT A GODDANM BIRD T.T
I could even teach him ride my cat T.T Awnnn
NAO Ç.Ç Can I have Hugo'd kid? T.T
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top