[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

How's your cat?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

How's your cat?
It's fine, thank you for asking. Though, I haven't seen it since Thursday since my roommate took it home.


/Kait
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

I know some for you as well!



And that was chocolate, guys ._. I know I have a dirty mouth, but c'mon T.T
Those aren't for me

And what do you have to do with Bamboo?




I didn't add it...you guys are like petulant children :mono
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3


Bamboo looks like a penis or upside down dildo. O_O
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

That fugly thing wasn't named after me XD

riki, thx *-* I just did that thing on my cat, it looks normal^^ Actually, he doesn't look weird or anything, I just got paranoid^^ I'll leave that be for now, and if he shows something weird, I'll take him to a vet for a check up o/
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

That's good to hear. :)

My cats still have some fleas left but at least I got some meds for it. Now I have to do is vacuum the house and put some anti-flea stuff all over the house. >.>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

FAAAAAAAAAAAARFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:scry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Sounds like someone has a toilet drinking cat :umad
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Wah? XD What happened, Milly?

SUSH GARY Ç.Ç HE'S NOT DRINKING FROM THE TOILET Ç.Ç I leave the seat down o.o It's a lady house.
Doggy isn't good, though D: Got some rashes. My sis said it's been a pain to make him take his meds xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

HI FARFY :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

What did they prescribe him?



Nah, he likes toilet nectar :umad
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

He likes to sing along with my morning alarm =-= /kickingthecat

Hi, Milly, what's wrong? Isn't Gary giving you enough attention? D:

And the vet prescribed some strong antibiotic for my dog, along with something for his belly, since he was throwing up the first antibiotic we got. Gotta visit my doggie T.T
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

:ginwut

I have two? O.O I dont want a Farfy-poop-eater emote D: you can have this one! (whats the other one?)
I don't want to have a Farfy-poop-eater either...It's not even named after me :oh...why would a want somebody else's poop eater?? ...Nana...you :derp

Bamboo looks like a penis or upside down dildo. O_O
:cookiestare..you have a vivid imagination



Nah, he likes toilet nectar :umad
HE TRIES HIS​



 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Hi, Milly, what's wrong? Isn't Gary giving you enough attention? D:
No, niisan is mean-san. T_T

Hi Farfy chan. Do you like Jackie Chan?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top