[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Are you an Asian?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Yes I am
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

be quiet puta
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Be quite buta.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Ok, weirdies XD

So, today I went to a soccer/football game *-* Finally could see the team that I support playing this year!
(against my bf's team XDDD omg, they always lose to us, so funny to watch~)


~small city stadium


~nasty chairs, spent all the time standing @.@


~us!

Shame people started beating up each other at the end of the game D: Had to leave fast...
I think I'm becoming even more paranoid... This week someone got shot and killed in the street bellow mine, and that's fucking up with my head D: I think I'll try a shrink xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Try a new place to live :cookiestare
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

It is :imslow
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

About my...?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

about your kolaveri di.


omfg Fartalla, you look so old! BAACHAN :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

What does that have to do with anything? :huh

I was talking about your neighborhood, not YOU :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Your life!

Fuck you, Milly D:
What?! What did I do?! Why be so mean and uncouth, Baachan?!


?! ?!?! ?!?! ?!?!?!?!?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

What does that have to do with anything? :huh

I was talking about your neighborhood, not YOU :arf
I can't leave this place till August ò.ó 2013 August!
Otherwise, I have to pay a fine... fucking rent rules D:
That's what I get for demanding a cheap (although cute) place!
I'm alrdy looking for a place to buy next year xD

Milly, I prefer to look old than to get a dog nickname like it happened to you Ò.ó
NO I DON'T T.T STOP Ç.Ç FUCK YOU AGAIN
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

What's more important, money or your life? :arf:handgun
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

It's not a dog nickname. It's a name of quite possibly one of the toughest Irishman to have ever fought in bars.

And it's "leave," not "live."


STOP BEING MEAN THOUGh, BAACHAN! T_T
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

:shootme
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I alrdy told ya my brain loves to prank me, Milly u.u
Irishmen can't be tough, they're celtic elven people! D:

And money = life, don't be silly u.u
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Money - life = nothing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top