Re: F'Arf landia
Ever thought about going the rooney route of dealing with that problem?
Ever thought about going the rooney route of dealing with that problem?
Nah, that's just sad. I'll wear my baldness with pride.Ever thought about going the rooney route of dealing with that problem?
You should be like that olympic cyclist bob.
Oh that female one? hahahaha

Maybe someone girls will mistake you with your prince, Boobz :3 Not having hair can be good!

How have I ever raged, or shown signs of it?righhhht.....(please note my sarcasm)

I have my grumpy moments, like anyone. But I am not a grumpy person...Gary is the grumpy aries type :3 He rages in moderate doses :3

"Wear it as an armor, that way it can never hurt you."Nah, that's just sad. I'll wear my baldness with pride.

Oh so only he has the right? Double-standardC'mon, Bear, Bobbie is being teased hard xD He has the right to be grumpy u.u
And I think blue suits you ^~^

.Thank'u *-* Great way to start a morning xDPrepare for the cuteness![]()
YOU Ç.ÇOh so only he has the right? Double-standard
Suits who?
Thank you, boss *-*Lala - that title - is a win ~~~.



