Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç
Anything!? even in the butt??
Anything!? even in the butt??
EXACTLY!!But why not the butt?


Particularities are more interesting....you have a favourite pleasure place, well...aside from from your more intimate parts?I'm in for almost anything /o/
Hey, my lil sister is around D:
Awkward maybe?
...you say foreplay GO! after the nipple/neck talk, and then you back down? And hey...maybe you will find out that you share something else with UR sis too

Such politician answersAnd that depends on the situation, digitaldude. What about you?
What should I share? That I do the most work when it comes to foreplay? It's enjoyable, but still, it's such a nice surprise when you receive something back #emoAm I boring you, Lori? :3
Share with us :3
Treat?...You sound like it's some sort of negative treatment when hearing about what arouses you? Don't you discuss these things among URselves...I know women don't really talk about these stuff, but you guys are family, some info should pass methinks...She's my LITTLE sister O.O
That's how you treat your siblings? Ò.ó
...all the juicy details
Or maybe just genetically coded by mother nature...girls usually don't share these details...especially with guys...except when the guys give a tremendous amount of info about themselves in exchange....but even so, the amount shared with us is next to nothingXDDDD
I don't recall sharing those things even with my closest female friends.
Maybe I'm shy ^.^
Well I just think it would be cool...I don't wish for Twilight-esque movies at all
And Count Orlock is ugly....Banderas FTW
No.Uhhhh
Foreplay preferences, GO!
And yeah...that means Tata should get involved in this too...the more the merrier!! \o/
![]()
