[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Anything!? even in the butt??
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I'm in for almost anything /o/
Particularities are more interesting....you have a favourite pleasure place, well...aside from from your more intimate parts?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Hey, my lil sister is around D:
Awkward maybe?
:notrust...you say foreplay GO! after the nipple/neck talk, and then you back down? And hey...maybe you will find out that you share something else with UR sis too:p

And yeah...that means Tata should get involved in this too...the more the merrier!! \o/
:gorgy
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Do you like to talk dirty?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

XD
That was a funny topic! Doesn't mean I wanna share stuff near my sister '-'

And that depends on the situation, digitaldude. What about you?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

And that depends on the situation, digitaldude. What about you?
Such politician answers
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

You can share your sexual secrets with anyone that can read your thread but not your sis?

I let others do the talking.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Am I boring you, Lori? :3
Share with us :3

She's my LITTLE sister O.O

That's how you treat your siblings? Ò.ó
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Am I boring you, Lori? :3
Share with us :3
What should I share? That I do the most work when it comes to foreplay? It's enjoyable, but still, it's such a nice surprise when you receive something back #emo
She's my LITTLE sister O.O

That's how you treat your siblings? Ò.ó
Treat?...You sound like it's some sort of negative treatment when hearing about what arouses you? Don't you discuss these things among URselves...I know women don't really talk about these stuff, but you guys are family, some info should pass methinks...

I don't share stuff with my brother, cuz he's not really into these talks, but with my cousin:hurr...all the juicy details:allthe
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

XDDDD
I don't recall sharing those things even with my closest female friends.
Maybe I'm shy ^.^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

XDDDD
I don't recall sharing those things even with my closest female friends.
Maybe I'm shy ^.^
Or maybe just genetically coded by mother nature...girls usually don't share these details...especially with guys...except when the guys give a tremendous amount of info about themselves in exchange....but even so, the amount shared with us is next to nothing
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I'd share that with guys more easily than I'd share that with girls O.o
And I'd love to check what they'd say in exchange xD
But not here, not today '-' Gonna watch TV now o/
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

It's tough convincing women to do things.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Yeah...tis why I developed tolerance to alcohol...so I can outdrink women and extort secrets from them #geniusmasterplan
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top