- Joined
- Feb 11, 2015
- Messages
- 614
- Reaction score
- 486
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
And they're family (strong bond)Well there's fairy law for Makarov and Laxus.
And they're family (strong bond)Well there's fairy law for Makarov and Laxus.
Well if we talking possibility of it being successful, then there's a high chance imo. If we're talking likelihood of it happening, there's still a fair chance as well. Only thing is, Fairy law is hardly used but I don't think it's any less realistic than a Natsu/Laxus Unision raidWell, I guess we are entitled to our opinions. Personally, I can't see a Fairy Law Unison Raid judging from how all the other Unison Raids were executed. I mean I know it's what you guys want to happen instead of what you guys think will happen but at the same time, it has to be realistic like Natsu and Laxus. Either way, up to you guys...
They both use particle based magic with creates a small chance that they can make a Unison Raid (depending on if they are going to have some bonding time).I'm not even sure if you guys are reading/watching the Fairy Tail I am anymore. Since when was Gildarts' and Brandish's Magic similar? What kind of relationship do they have?
I created this thread to discuss about the unison raids we want to see [ no matter if they happen in the manga or not ].I'm not even sure anymore if this thread was meant for a discussion about Future Possible Unison Raids or just creative, made-up Future Fantasy Unison Raids... I was interpreting it as Possible Fairy Tail Predictions not Fairy Tail Events that we want happening.
I still can't see how a double Fairy Law would work. Even if it looks the same but is just stronger in terms of its power, it just doesn't seem sensible enough for me to believe it.A double Fairy Law would probably just be a super enhanced version of the normal spell, if FL has a person or magic power limit, it probably surpasses those limits.
We can assume anything reasonable about the future if we don't know it yet, it's called Wild Mass Guessing where anyone can come up with a theory they support based on previous arcs. So there's really nothing against it except that it might be false.
As for future Unison Raids, I'll go with Natsu/Wendy
Gildarts' magic is not similar even to Brandish's magic. Gildarts' magic is pure disassembly magic only. Brandish's magic is more like space/matter manipulation. At least thats how I understand it.They both use particle based magic with creates a small chance that they can make a Unison Raid (depending on if they are going to have some bonding time).
Oh sorry then. I misinterpreted the discussion then. I saw [Prediction] in the title and thought that it was predictions for possible Unison Raids instead of the Unison Raids we want to see. By the way, I also am not here to start a war either. Just expressing my thoughts on this subject.I created this thread to discuss about the unison raids we want to see [ no matter if they happen in the manga or not ].
About gildarts and brandish , you said it yourself , we cant predict the future regarding ft , WHAT IF gildarts was aquainted to her , or if brandish becomes good in the end [ whilch might happen considering her history with layla , lucy might convince her out of it ] and ends up in fiore , they might become freinds and might even fight together ...
[P.S these are purely from my point of view . I do not mean to start an argument ]
Now I can actually see Natsu and Gray with a Unison Raid. The reason for that is that they both have blast type magic and Fire/Ice can actually combine just like Light/Dark which would be like a Yin-Yang.As a future unison raid I'd like to see Natsu and Grey. It shouldn't be impossible since Sting and Rogue also can make a unison raid and light and shadow are like fire and ice opposites.
But in the end I wanna see all magical creatures (mages, demons, dragons?, fairies?) of Ishgar and Alvarez making one strike together against Acnologia.

Well they're not exactly similar but they can relate to each other in that Gildarts can also manipulate matter to an extent though his is more destructive based. He can split and reassemble things together while Brandish can alter their size. Again, their execution isn't exactly the same but the similarity comes in that they can both affect matter.Gildarts' magic is not similar even to Brandish's magic. Gildarts' magic is pure disassembly magic only. Brandish's magic is more like space/matter manipulation. At least thats how I understand it.
Yeah, my question was more what an attack from them would look like. According to your explanation, I can see where everybody is getting at now. Although I don't think that sort of attack would be effective and that an attack by themselves would probably be stronger, it is still a possibility plus I would never even be able to guess its raw power anyways. Again, for all I know, it could actually prove to be really strong.Well they're not exactly similar but they can relate to each other in that Gildarts can also manipulate matter to an extent though his is more destructive based. He can split and reassemble things together while Brandish can alter their size. Again, their execution isn't exactly the same but the similarity comes in that they can both affect matter.
We've seen that not all Unision raids must be exactly the same in nature. Sting and Rogue use light and shadow which are naturally conflicting but since they're magic type is Dragon slayer magic and they have a strong bond, they were able to do one. We saw wind and sand work as well. I suppose you're considering what such a combo (between Gildarts and brandish) would look like? Well since she can alter matter, it could be a case were she makes numerous stones/rocks into large sized boulders with Gildarts splitting it to increase the range or so. Juvia and Gray even used something similar to this. Juvia uses her water first then Gray freezes it to increase attack range.
I think it'd be pretty effective though. Between both of them, they can basically rain meteors or meteor sized rocks. Also, since they both have large magic reserves, by joining to attack with a Unision raid, the range and potency of the attack should normally be higher than their normal attacks or at least very high. They also gain variety which they don't necessarily have when they fight solo.Yeah, my question was more what an attack from them would look like. According to your explanation, I can see where everybody is getting at now. Although I don't think that sort of attack would be effective and that an attack by themselves would probably be stronger, it is still a possibility plus I would never even be able to guess its raw power anyways. Again, for all I know, it could actually prove to be really strong.

Well, considering their special relationship as Dragonslayers I'd prefer to see Laxus and Natsu so the red lightning could come into play. Laxus and Makarov is more likely though I supposewhy Makarov??? IMO, it should be Laxus and Natsu or better yet, Laxus x Makarov Unison Raid - Ultimate Fairy Law(I'm bad at naming).