Shounen Gamaran by NAKAMARU Yousuke

sabret00the

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
1,736
Reaction score
216
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
49 RAW came out earlier. It's pretty sweet.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Chapter 49 scans are up for few days. I never thought the fight will still continue. Good thing to see its not only Gama who can get the will power in difficult situations. This got to be the longest fight so far and probably ends in next chapter.


just read Chapter 50. Finally the battle settled. A good end for Midou. Gama proved he could take on The Four Divine Spears. My guess is Midou was not the strongest of them all. But lets see, Gama should not be able to take on anyone else for the moment. I am sure Ranmaru can take one of them down, but he is not going to fight. IIRC, Iori was heading in the same direction. May be we will see him fight. That would be really interesting.
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Just for info, there will be no Gamaran in the next issue.


Chapter 51 is out. One down 3 to go. The story is developing nicely. From Gama the focus has slightly beginning towards other characters as well. Zanmaru apparently is not the dumb companion we think he is. There was also something about his brother. Naokatsu turned out to be quite a loser.

Some interesting occurrences in the chapter. "He is now qualified to do battle with us", I guess Ranmaru means with Jinsuke and others. Sasuke looked a freak and very strong. He got a hit by Zenmaru but I am sure he is not going down so easily. This battle will be very exciting.
 
Last edited:

dantoddd

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
does anyone know when ch. 53 is coming out
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Woot....entertaining chapter. Zenmaru turned out to be a real deal. never thought he'd be so strong and belongs to a noble family. Who was the other guy carrying Sadanaga. The battle is far from over but now we know Zenmaru has chance to win it.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Zenmaru won. His opponent wasn't the big deal. I think this four divine spears vs Ogama school arc is meant to show to Gama how strong Zenmaru and co are. Gama is a very confident boy and he is always resolute. But it was about time that he is faced by the fact that his school swordsmen are stronger than he thought they would be. Iori is entering the scene and I am expecting another easy, short fight


Okay, so those last pages. Does this mean that the four divine spears gama and co fought, were just trolls? Those four look like the real deal or am I mistaken?
 
Last edited:

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Okay, so those last pages. Does this mean that the four divine spears gama and co fought, were just trolls? Those four look like the real deal or am I mistaken?
No they definitely fought the four divine, well three, spears. The new guys to appear at the end are a totally different school that has connections with yet again Jinsuke. He sure has gotten around.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Just read chapter 56. Once again a good chapter. The appearance of Iori and Shin was perfect, though I expected it. OMG, Iori took out one of the divine spear barehanded. I think up till now, Iori got to be the most powerful character we have seen so far in the series.
 
Last edited:

Ares

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
7
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Iori kicks ass as expected and if thats what he can do with his hands then i can't wait to see his swordmanship.

Also why is Gamaran getting so little love i find it strange cause no chapter so far has dissapointed me.
 

brigid001

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
138
Reaction score
99
Gender
Female
Country
Ireland
Iori kicks ass as expected and if thats what he can do with his hands then i can't wait to see his swordmanship.

Also why is Gamaran getting so little love i find it strange cause no chapter so far has dissapointed me.
I totally agree!!! Some people complain about it's pace but I love it!! The action is kickass and I love the characters XDD Iori was badass just using his hands!!! Hmmm I'm always wondering though where the story will go once the tournament ends. I hope a new arc will start from there since gama still has to beat his father XD I can't wait to see how it develops!!!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Its one of my favorite series out there. The pace is almost perfect. What I really like most about Gamaran is, its not same old story of main character hating to kill people. I am not saying its a bad philosophy but it does become monotonous. I have a philosophy of my own, I wont mind if our hero kill someone after acknowledging the potential threat the other character imposes. One also have to see the aftermath of one's decision. Anyway, its refreshing to see Gamaran not hesitating to kill his opponents. You cannot expect people to just change, at least not every one.

I expected Iori to be powerful but to see what he did, I was shocked. Most of all, its more exciting to know we are going to see more powerful characters. I really want to see Gama's dad.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Iori is an awesome trump card but I wonder what his goal is. As we know, the current Ogame school student backing up naotsuku have their own personal reasons for being involved in this matter. Iori is looking for something or someone too. I couldn't believe that he's just there to help out his student (Gama). Or did I miss something?
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
He's definitely still a mystery. Though Gama's statement regarding Iori's appearance is something to take note off, namely his information network. Iori knew of a place that outsiders shouldn't be aware of and he also knew where to search of Gama when he first appeared. My guess about Iori is that he may be working with another group, one that supplies him with information.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
What will be more interesting to know is if Iori is still associated with Jinsuke. If Iori is at that level, how strong is Jinsuke :o.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Cool chapter. I didn't expect them to go against their "allies" so fast. I think that Iori isn't going to have a tough time. It would be good if he'd had a short fight. This could then eventually lead into a 2 vs 2 situation. Ranmaru won't be easy. I wouldn't be surprised if Ranmaru would be one of the strongest ones in that room. Zenmaru and Gama better be careful
 
Top