- Joined
- Jun 5, 2007
- Messages
- 3,308
- Reaction score
- 1,368
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ranmaru might be the only one from Jin's side who survives, well that or he sacrifices himself for a good cause.
Gamaran chapter 92 raw, download here
So they finally depart, and oddly enough old man Turtle senin stays behind.
Ranmaru gets the first fight, there are two opponents on the bridge. Kind of odd that the one who uses the biggest weapon is fighting on such a cramped space.


Where's this?Spoilers for Ch 93 is out on MH.
MH = Manga HideoutWhere's this?
I really liked the chapter especially the fact that,even if the Ogame school doesn't pay attention for a second might lead to death.I was not really a fan of the chapter so much as you were.
I did not really enjoy the drugged up underlings, between their saliva, bulging veins, and displaced eyes it just was over the top.