- Joined
- Sep 16, 2006
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Luffy's Grandpa?
Its Gold D. Roger. The reason why I say this is because......I know. Na seriously though if you checked out closely all of these crazy one piece episodes that have Gold D. Roger in them and him talking. Then compare his manerisms with Luffy you start getting the hint that Gold D. Roger and Luffy are related and from the Aokiji episodes its pretty clear that Gold D. Roger in some crazy way is going to be shown as being Luffy's Grandpa.
Its Gold D. Roger. The reason why I say this is because......I know. Na seriously though if you checked out closely all of these crazy one piece episodes that have Gold D. Roger in them and him talking. Then compare his manerisms with Luffy you start getting the hint that Gold D. Roger and Luffy are related and from the Aokiji episodes its pretty clear that Gold D. Roger in some crazy way is going to be shown as being Luffy's Grandpa.



