- Joined
- Dec 30, 2005
- Messages
- 897
- Reaction score
- 46
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: [NEW] Gate 7 by CLAMP
Not much has happened so far, but it looks really nice, and I see a lot of potential for the series. I'll be hoping that we'll see the characters fleshed out more in the coming months, as none of them have really stood out to me so far.
Not much has happened so far, but it looks really nice, and I see a lot of potential for the series. I'll be hoping that we'll see the characters fleshed out more in the coming months, as none of them have really stood out to me so far.

Nevertheless I'm quite looking forward to seeing how the story is going to develop, exactly how Chikahito is special, and what this whole Urashichiken is all about.