Discussion General Episodes Discussion

Do you watch One Piece? (anime)


  • Total voters
    513
Status
Not open for further replies.

noot_das_schaf

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
158
Reaction score
180
Gender
Female
Country
Austria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

you're right... in the anime there isn't that overwhelming feeling when they reach the red line.... but it still was great :smile-big

i kind of laughed about the scene with the submarine.... it's not the smartest thing to put only DF users in that thing imo *lol*:p
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

duval is one creepy creature atm ... though at this rate I suppose there will be a filler inbetween somewhere - a big one ... or they are content with the 1chap=1ep solution at toei and there'S enough space inbetween for them? dunno;
 

toxun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
290
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Episode 386

Hmm, what's interesting? ignored hitode(Starfish) with his yawning song :bored? Pity Toei didn't animate Sanji having a bloody cough :D. Denden mushi turn into Hatcan mouth also funny. Luffy face imagining Kokoro to be a mermaid is something I've waited :). As always Cammie shocked face is always something :)

Ahh from torrent link here
HD RAW
SD Raw
till the script is coming ;)
 

Tenryuken

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
449
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

I want to see Kizaru already.
And also the Supernovas.
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Episode 386
Denden mushi turn into Hatcan mouth also funny. Luffy face imagining Kokoro to be a mermaid is something I've waited :). As always Cammie shocked face is always something :)
I liked the denden muchi too. I wonder if someone who hadn't read the manga and all our spoiler posts would recognise him ?
And sanji nosebleed is not in that episode. I rather expected "Zoro forgetting Kokoro" joke, and it is rather failed
 

toxun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
290
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

And sanji nosebleed is not in that episode. I rather expected "Zoro forgetting Kokoro" joke, and it is rather failed
I mean cough blood not nose bleed! Here what's on manga (it related to chapter 491)

Uh From yibisthere's Direct Download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4A8HO6MP
they have script too (bundled with font :P make it sizeable 3MB while the script itself only 33kb :P) from DeSiBoy
 
Last edited:

Splat

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
10
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

i loved this episode, luffys face when he was told that kokoro was a mermaid was priceless :D

i'm also really impressed at the pace they managed to keep even though they're using one chapter per episode, it didn't seem to be stalling at all, it just felt very natural, and even if it means that we have to wait longer to reach the events from the manga, i would be happy to wait with quality episodes like this rather than filler
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

I mean cough blood not nose bleed! Here what's on manga (it related to chapter 491)
I think he is just vomiting (from the sfx), but that's true they didn't show it anyway. I didn't notice, thanks
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited:

narutoschkraknives

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
868
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece 387 Discussion

I liked the episode, you do get the sense they are stretching things quite obviously though. It cant be helped I suppose...man I cant wait for the Duval's Identity to be reviled and too see Sanji's reaction.

@narutoschkraknives

I get what you mean, but I like the animation improvements and such, I think it makes the show better.
 

Tenryuken

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
449
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: One Piece 387 Discussion

Average Episode.
Duval gave me that WB impression, too bad he's such a weakling.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

just like last week I was under the impression, that there is something they forgot. it was like a totally diffrent vibe I got from the manga at that point... maybe it's because I know what's coming, but they are evidently leaving stuff out like Sanjis vomit, fucking things up like the arrival at redline or dragging things with unnecessary summaries at the beginning of the episode.

good content, average execution :(
 

Mythsoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

lmao...this episode was really funny....the 4 second delay of luffy ....finding out it was the same Hacchin ...and when Zoro told Camie that hacching wasn't his friend....lmao....one of the funniest episodes i've seen
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

The Subs are out! Go get em !!!!!!

DDL is available from Yibis: Link below!!

One Pice 387 subs HD

The file links are on their site, with mirrors avialable.
Just scroll down to where it says "Mirrors" and choose/click the HD link for direct download.

I suppose SD ddl will come out later.
 
Last edited:

toxun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
290
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Hmm, all scene also appear in manga, so some kind a plain here :s, only how doubtful how Luffy to choose between his tummy or his reason give a crack to my lips :). I also forget, at the spoiler part of next episode seeing Luffy shocked expression is a new one (we see it from front, not only back like in the manga :))

 
Last edited:

Aizen Sama

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2008
Messages
1,353
Reaction score
348
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Am I the only one excited about this upcoming arc. I can't wait to see SA arc animated.
 

Tenryuken

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
449
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Will they let Law do the Middle Finger Stunt?
 

noot_das_schaf

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
158
Reaction score
180
Gender
Female
Country
Austria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

sure i guess, why wouldn't they.... actually i can't wait to see that :smile-big

heh, hachi is kind of a cuddly idiot, just like luffy. it was funny where luffy got caught between his reason and his tummy *lol*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top