Discussion General Episodes Discussion

Do you watch One Piece? (anime)


  • Total voters
    513
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

later on in this arc chopper and ussop are supposed to wear different outfits, and I guess it's the same with zoro&sanji?
And at enies lobby zoro had a different outfit.
 

Imitorar

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
1,990
Reaction score
270
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Zoro and Sanji wear their normal clothes throughout Thriller Bark. They did change outfits in Skypiea, though.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Has anyone seen 337 yet?
i'm kinda disappointed cause its not as hillarious as i imagined it to be :darn
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

We have all seen 337 here (and enjoyed it.. :s )
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Has anyone seen 337 yet?
i'm kinda disappointed cause its not as hillarious as i imagined it to be :darn
well I don't agree, I think it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

well I don't agree, I think it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing
for my part, that was when i read it in the manga.
as i said back then i imagined brook kinda more ratly and the reaction of the SH funnier then they were shown.

oh and btw.: that I was a bit disappointed doesn't mean i didn't enjoy it.
I always enjoy OP whether its manga or anime or just discussing the matter :amuse
 
Last edited:

Wale

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
190
Reaction score
5
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Ep 337 is now my absolute fav.. Brook is one of my favorite characters in OP and after this.. i love that damned Skeleton! :)
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Oh man.. Brooke's voice actor is beyond amazing. I love the laughter, and the serious tone in his voice during his monologues reminds me of far darker anime's than OP which tends to be more light-hearted. They really REALLY did an amazing job on his VA, I am very impressed.
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

can't wait for 338 fansub! funny how I can get excited for both manga and the anime! :D
 

Freakzin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
295
Reaction score
15
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

was the Waver makeover on the manga as well???? maybe that`s how they`ll escape Kuma?
 

Imitorar

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
1,990
Reaction score
270
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

No, it wasn't. The whole episode until the storm that blows them into the Florian Triangle was (hilarious) anime filler. They're probably gonna keep dragging things out so that an episode covers about a chapter's worth of material until the manga finishes Thriller Bark. Which should be in about a month, I think.
 

Freakzin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
295
Reaction score
15
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

even if it was filler they gotta use the new Waver sometime, in a movie Luffy got a taste of Gear 2 before the storyline, don`t know if it was Oda`s idea or not, i`m waitin
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel

Imitorar

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
1,990
Reaction score
270
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

You mean when he said "One person Waver" he actually meant that he modified their Waver? I... hadn't realized that. It makes sense that he'd modify it to fit with the rest of the ship, though.
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Don't you see the design there? I always thought that he modified it.. :s
 

Imitorar

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
1,990
Reaction score
270
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Yeah, I just never connected "Waver" with "the Waver Pagaya fixed for them on Skypiea". Whatever, so that was a bit of canon adapted into a filler sequence.
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Yea.. It happens quite a lot in animes. To extend the episode they use canon filler meterial. A good example will be Naruto which overuses it alot, and they also tend to strecth the canon plot just to buy time. So we're good off here. =D A slight touch there and there, but still a good result! :D
 

Freakzin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
295
Reaction score
15
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

maybe it`s channel 4 that`ll save them. when it comes necessary on our journey eh?
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

WOW! That was one hilarious chapter! I take back what I said about Brooke's voice. It's ingenious! And an awesome voice actor as well! xD
Getting thrilled up into thriller bark! xD xD xD! Yosh!
(if you want you can watch it at www.anime.x2p.org, it's animesoftsubs' script if I'm not mistaken).
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: Latest Episodes Discussion

Waver technology doesn't exist in the grandline, and that horse design is Water 7's slogan so..

Yea, I really like what Toei has done with the last 2 episodes, I just really hope the anime reaches the level of animation W7 had achieved before the shitshow that was Enies Lobby, (aside from Luffy and Franky's fights)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top