(since I don't like to make a thread since it's just a few small issues . . . >.>")
1. Was looking at the "Add Manga" part (in translator's admin) and some of the series that I translate are missing from the list . . . >_<"
2. I have some problem with two manga sharing the similar name on my list (eg. Tales of Vesperia/Tales of Vesperia ~Flynn the Holy Silver Knight~, Persona 3/Persona 4). I mean, now they're put together as one series while they are actually two distinct series . . . and I don't know how to change it so that I can distinguish between the two . . . >_<"
3. In the "Filter Notice and Releases", some of the series are marked with wrong numbers of translations (eg. I just update my 8th Blazer Drive chapter translation yesterday night, but I saw that "Blazer Drive (8)" ever since yesterday's noon >.>") ~ Never mind . . . my fault (forgot that I also have one Thai translation for it . . . >.>") Sorry . . . >_<"
EDIT: Just found something new . . . >.>"
4. Similar to number 2, but with chapter number. I mean . . . I know that only the number appears for the chapter number, but what if I have two different translation, say, Tales of the Abyss 05 and Tales of the Abyss
Gaiden 05 . . . is there anyway to put the "Gaiden" part in as well, because it will get a bit messed up . . . >.>"
5.
The number of translations are different.
6. The color droplist is gone when I try to post new thread or reply to the topic (excluding in the quick reply box . . . >_<")
7. Just a question . . . since I translate to both English and Thai, is it possible for my name to appear when browsing for either the English translators or the Thai translators? *curious* I mean, I checked yesterday, and I was only on the English translators list, and today, I'm only on the Thai translator list . . . >.>"