GHETTONESE

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Oh lol. I thought you had watched it :XD. Yeah BB was freaking awesome. I loved the end too, you kinda make it seem like it wasn't good enough? It seemed pretty fitting to me.

I don't think I've ever heard of them to begin with. I'm not really much of a series person, I just happen upon a few and I watch if I like it. I hardly go check for them myself. I've become more interested in them recently but my list is pretty short.
Arrow, the flash, originals, suits, GoT, teen wolf and a few others. I think I'll watch House of Cards and true detective when I have some time.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Last 2..same:)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

that was a nice vid greg~
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Self motivating:XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Any plans for the July 4th weekend?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

gotta work...@#!$%!^&!&*!*()!!!!!


:XD

probably sit in the pool and watch the neighborhood fireworks experts...speaking of which...they already at it:lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

:comfort

There are also some people in my neighborhood launching fireworks. Luckily, my dogs and cats seem nonchalant about them.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

I wish mine was...still whines like a baby at 76lbs and 4yrs old:)
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,067
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

No gundam....
but berserk,NnT,SnK and a manhwa called ToG.
havent been watching anime lately...kinda got back into watching tv series.
So here's your HQ. :^_^

No Hunter x Hunter in your list, so disappointing :pout You definitely have to, at least, watch the anime (2011). Do it !!!:gtfo
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Hey erin:clingy
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

:poke

Anyway, what's up?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

:poke

Anyway, what's up?
oh nothing much....going to comicon on sat...
jo got press passes again:XD...i'm so cheap.

oh,gonna try and get tickets to martin Lawrence...September show,i love the guy...you like him?

wattup with you girlfriend:p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Nice :thumbs

I hope you and Jo have fun! BTW, tell her that I say hello. ^^

Nothing much. Just relaxing until school begins in a few weeks. When is your son going back to school btw?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

late august....

so I take it you guys aren't doing a theme park this year x(
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

No, not this year. The weather had been sucky this year.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

No, not this year. The weather had been sucky this year.
tell me abou it,like 2 1/2 weeks straight here....flood warnings everyday.
thank goodness I live in a high point....main reason I got this house.
my mother's house where I grew up...they are like 6ft below sea level...so if tampa bay was to ever get a major storm surge...I hate to think:nah
all the yrs growing up down there...I think we've been pretty lucky....the big storms come,but always go past us?....:hmm
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

That sounds awful. :s

If something happened to your mother's house, at least she can stay at your place, right?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

That sounds awful. :s

If something happened to your mother's house, at least she can stay at your place, right?
ofc...be a little crowded tho.
not only her...but my gma and my sister's oldest boy lives there(kinda to have a man in the house)...
I only have two bedrooms and my house is only a little over 850sq ft...and both of them are full figured women:toc
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

I'm sure you'll find a way ^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

I'm sure you'll find a way ^^
oh gawd...one bathroom between 3 women and 3 men counting Xavier:faint
 
Top